What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The reverse rep team

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
So after a few years of woeful performances from Neville Costigan, and the recent thread about how truly crap he is, it got me thinking that surely there are terrible players like this at most clubs and what would happen if "reverse rep" team was picked from all the worst players in the NRL.

I thought I'd share with you what mine would be. It's mostly made up of those guys who for some reason just keep getting into their club's first grade side when they really shouldn't ever play first grade again, or players who are just massively over-rated. And most of these players have wracked up a lot of first grade games without ever actually looking up to standard.

feel free to add your opinions.

1. Tim Moltzen
2. Matt Utai
3. Steve Michaels
4. Ben Pomeroy
5. David Simmons
6. Ben Roberts
7. Luke Walsh
8. Neville Costigan (c)
9. Matt Keating
10. Ashton Sims
11. Joel Edwards
12. Mark Minichiello
13. Braith Anasta

14. Josh McCrone
15. Luke O'Dwyer
16. Ben Smith
17. Cameron Ciraldo

ace of spades

Juniors
Is it just me or do some people on here have nothing better to do then sit at home an run people down every chance they get. Can we get a list on here or a "team" for the biggest key board warriors

Silent Knight

First Grade
Is it just me or do some people on here have nothing better to do then sit at home an run people down every chance they get. Can we get a list on here or a "team" for the biggest key board warriors

I'll put my hand up for that team. I'm always death riding the Knights, Souffs, Raiduhs and Drongos. Which isn't to say they don't deserve it haw haw haw!

hugzy

Juniors
So after a few years of woeful performances from Neville Costigan, and the recent thread about how truly crap he is, it got me thinking that surely there are terrible players like this at most clubs and what would happen if "reverse rep" team was picked from all the worst players in the NRL.

I thought I'd share with you what mine would be. It's mostly made up of those guys who for some reason just keep getting into their club's first grade side when they really shouldn't ever play first grade again, or players who are just massively over-rated. And most of these players have wracked up a lot of first grade games without ever actually looking up to standard.

feel free to add your opinions.

1. Tim Moltzen
2. Matt Utai
3. Steve Michaels
4. Ben Pomeroy
5. David Simmons
6. Ben Roberts
7. Luke Walsh
8. Neville Costigan (c)
9. Matt Keating
10. Ashton Sims
11. Joel Edwards
12. Mark Minichiello
13. Braith Anasta

14. Josh McCrone
15. Luke O'Dwyer
16. Ben Smith
17. Cameron Ciraldo

Sht that side would be hard to "beat"... Maybe brad tight instead of pen bomeroy. Mccrone is actually not a bad player, maybe clint newton to come on off the bench?

Apey

Staff member

1. ace of spades

perverse

Referee
Yeah... but I'm claiming 5/8th... and with around 15,000 more vitriolic posts than yourself, it is mine to claim. You can be my Darbs.