What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roosters website?

Slugs

ozzie said:
been to the Canterbury Leagues club have you Slugs??

Nope

You ain't called the "Rorters" for nothing

How do you fit all those International and SOO Players under your salary cap ????

One of the 8 wonders of the world :roll: :roll: :roll:

My tax is due ..I think I will make a call to one of the Rorters Accountants....they will ensure a hefty return ;-) ;-) ;-)

ozzie

Bench
I can understand your sheer jealousy of a well run club - but put it this way Slugs - one day your club will only have one CEO, one boss and no in fighting - but until then - your club is stuffed...

Maybe you ought to send your office stafgf over to the Roosters to see how a club is run - because your guys have no idea!! No footballers - no heart - no nothing - in fact tell me what have they got? I noticed all those good footballers off contract running to join your club! :p :p :p

You and Botak make a good pair - he tells the truth and your his fall guy..you look stupid trying to answer his statements

OVP

Coach
Slugs said:
How do you fit all those International and SOO Players under your salary cap ????

Why dont you ask Newcastle and the Broncos? ... they Rort the best by far :)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Slugs said:
ozzie said:
been to the Canterbury Leagues club have you Slugs??

Nope

You ain't called the "Rorters" for nothing

My tax is due ..I think I will make a call to one of the Rorters Accountants....they will ensure a hefty return ;-) ;-) ;-)

Money isnt everything!!!! - there is a thing called job satisfaction.

Those players you are eluding to above have all taken pay cuts over the last couple of years to play with a successful team, something your Club of recent years knows nothing about.