What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

First Grade
I still remember that try he scores from fullback in the NZ 9's, swerved right and ran the length from his tryline.. its so hard for those young ones to survive in the NRL, but hes had a few years now.. im open to whatever lol.. Flanagan may have to think outside the box tbh.. but these guys r in contract I assume, and they arent coming to play NSW Cup.. so its a commitment if we go chasing.

BLM01

First Grade
what it does do is let every player know who is running the club, I thing it will pay dividends when it is all over.
You know none of this would be going on if Wayne Bennett was coaching hypothetically. And if it started like last year you know what would of happened and likely would of been kept out of the media.
I just hope when Flanno officially arrives and has the squad back together this whole culture shift starts changing for the better

Mojo

Bench
You know none of this would be going on if Wayne Bennett was coaching hypothetically. And if it started like last year you know what would of happened and likely would of been kept out of the media.
I just hope when Flanno officially arrives and has the squad back together this whole culture shift starts changing for the better
Bennett dropped Hunt to reserves. I'm pretty certain he doesn't want him even now. Bennett loves players who listen. My bet is that he saw Hunt's self-limiting issues many years ago.

jak

Bench
amen to that

Victoire

Juniors
Jai Field would be good, but I think he signed an extension to the end of next year.

We are rumoured to be talking to a Wigan teammate - former Manly half Cade Cust.

Latest posts