What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I would much rather watch watch first, reserve and third grade than NRLW but we are having NRLW force fed to us. Some may enjoy it but I'm just not interested.
Who is force feeding you to watch the game?
The NRLW is not the NRL people need to get over that, it is its own game, skill level, structures, technique are not on par with the men's game and that's ok, it's getting better and better every year BUT it will never be like the NRL enjoy it for what it is, if it's not your cup of tea, watch something else.

kit66

Bench
The NRLW is not the NRL people need to get over that, it is its own game, skill level, structures, technique are not on par with the men's game and that's ok, it's getting better and better every year BUT it will never be like the NRL enjoy it for what it is, if it's not your cup of tea, watch something else.

I think the girls need a better coach, we're stacked with good players but are barely competitive. Sorry Sowie but we can do better.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
AY, tomorrow is a classic case. I would have been happy to travel from the Illawarra to Parramatta Stadium to watch NSW Cup and NRL but they have put on the Cup at something like 10.45am to squeeze in the NWRL game. I have nothing against the women but I am not interested in their footy. That seems an example of force feeding to me.

Latest posts