What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

xe_kilroy

Juniors
Anyone know what this is about?

The St George Illawarra Dragons have been made aware of a matter involving one of its players by the NRL integrity unit.

The Dragons are working closely with all parties as the matter is under police investigation.

The Dragons will be making no further comment at this stage.

Crush

Coach
At least we won’t get the ‘May Premiers’ tag this year.
Maybe it’s a good thing? Make a mid season/late charge once the young blokes get some time under their belt?

BBTB

Juniors
At least we won’t get the ‘May Premiers’ tag this year.
Maybe it’s a good thing? Make a mid season/late charge once the young blokes get some time under their belt?
The young blokes as you put it, exceptionally bad. In particular Sloan. Out of position, no gusto on ball return. He looked despondent, didn't want to be out there.

Dragon David

First Grade
Thanks. I wanted to elaborate with 'a part of the anatomy barely crossing over the line' ..etc but I decided to just start the ball rolling (oops, there I go again..). The possibilities are endless.
You have just hit rock 'bottom" there Mojo!

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Rumour has it that a couple of players have been tapped on the shoulder, GB isn't one, but a decision on him to be made over the weekend. Nothing confirmed until it s confirmed, but it will be interesting to see the team sheet for the KOE Cup game today

Crush

Coach
Rumour has it that a couple of players have been tapped on the shoulder, GB isn't one, but a decision on him to be made over the weekend. Nothing confirmed until it s confirmed, but it will be interesting to see the team sheet for the KOE Cup game today
Meaning a couple of first graders will be dropped mate?