What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I strongly disagree our roster is the worst.
Just had a listen to Gus Gould POD, he really wraps our roster, went through player by player and was extremely positive. Big, tough wingers, powerful centres, x-factor player in Sloan. Tough forward pack with lots of experience and not injury prone, more x-factor in Leilua. Strong halves pairing.
Not everyone in the media is bagging us Rev, we've only being rubbish because we've been rudderless, unfit and not accountable, that has all changed.
Now our players are at last fit and buffed and can wear the skintight jersey without showing a muffin top, I'm thinking that our full-strength starting 13 is pretty good- yes, a huge barnstorming prop wouldn't go astray and possibly (jury still out imo) a better 5/8 than Flanagan Jnr.

TheRev

First Grade
Might be one of those speculative signings like um Welsby or Manu.. but if we can win a few games, its a rly good time to try get some guys..

Not sure if its related to Lomax though.. I mean hes a big upgrade on Bird.. if he can catch a ball maybe even hes a fullback.. if nothing else he has pace which would be a wonderful addition to our backline.

musso

Juniors
Worth noting that the nrl is in the process of rubber stamping a dispensation policy where recruited players from outside rugby league would have a percentage of their salary sit outside of the salary cap. Could end up being a bargain for us
So it looks as though Roosters will use this loophole to secure Manu in 12 months time.