What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saboteur

Chipmunk

Coach
I think that Matt Keating is sabotaging the efforts of our entire team with his dreadful performance and decisions. He touches the ball more than anyone else in the team and he is crucial to our performance and he is the start and finish of our rubbish attack. We will go no where whilst he continues to be our Number 9.

I have decided that I am going to simply refer to him from now as - "The Saboteur".

Eelogical

Referee
I think that Matt Keating is sabotaging the efforts of our entire team with his dreadful performance and decisions.

I have decided that I am going to simply refer to him from now as - "The Saboteur".

To extrapolate on that.......Kevin would be more realistic. Is that you Julia? :sarcasm:

Avenger

Immortal
I have said this on many occasions but I will say it once more. He in his whole career despite touching the ball more than any other player in our team has NEVER I repeat NEVER won a player of the match award.

Chipmunk

Coach
I have said this on many occasions but I will say it once more. He in his whole career despite touching the ball more than any other player in our team has NEVER I repeat NEVER won a player of the match award.

If this is true I think this just about says it all really.

Chipmunk

Coach
Looking back I recall us all saying that Robson and Mortimer were our biggest problems at the time. On reflections perhaps it was this useless Saboteur that was the main root of the problems. I know its always good in hindsight but I think Robson at 7 and Sandow at 6 might have been fantastic....

Although both would still have been hamstrung with the useless Saboteur in the joint....

Far Canal

Juniors
He started the dribble tonight with his shite pass to Allgood's head with no pressure at.

He is just utter crap and as long as we have him - we have an uphill chance of winning.

As much as I hate it he will be named to start next week he always seems to escape scrutiny from whatever coach we have had. My faith lies in Ricky that he is the one that finally see what he really is

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You only had to watch him and then Farah to see how much he kills us, he touches the ball more than anybody else. Yet after 6 seasons of first grade he is going backwards.

spiderdan

Bench
So we're blaming keating for what started out as a shit performance by the entire team, poor refereeing that prevented us getting back into the game before halftime and poor ball control?

Give it a rest. He may not be the best 9 in the comp but his game was far from the reason we lost. Three bad calls that led to two tigers tries and is not getting one didn't help and the mistake rate fell on the whole team. Also looked like benji missed his foot on the quick tap.

Overall sandow had a good game apart from those two tries where he was targeted, loko was pretty good, a few others had glimpses of good play but overall we were just plain shit.

In all three of our games this season the side that has run out has taken too long to get into the game.

Also hayne needs to learn when to just shut up and cop the hit. Was a poor display of captain's duties.

IFR33K

Coach
Surely there has to be a decent hooker somewhere looking for an opportunity for this year.

Apart from Making dumb decisions, mk is to slow to be effective, both his passing and running games.

The whole team is rubbish it's unfair to blame just keating for that woeful performance. But if he's not the worst hooker in the comp ....anyone could do a better job.