What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sharks OWN3D™©® you & so will we!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
All aboard for the last OWN3RSHIP TRAIN™©® ride!!!! I'm gonna jam this bitch right into Brookvale sh*thouse. It's gonna take more than your amazingly hot cheerleaders to end my reign of terror.

Manly got absolutely OWN3D by the Sharks. How pathetic!!!! You guys should just give your top 8 spot up right now.

Yes, my team are out of it. You don't need to point that out. We were never really in it. But you guys were, weren't you right at the top at one stage???

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Keep up the great work with the Cheerleaders, BE.

You might wanna work on a better comeback, but for God's sake, don't let that interrupt the Cheerleader thing.

lotti

Bench
I don't think so, unlike the Knights the Warriors tend to not spoil parties, they didn't spoil Melbourne's 100th home game party in fact they added to it.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
At least the Warriors have never had 68 points put on them in a match this season. In fact, I don't think they have ever had 68 points put on them.

RainMan

Juniors
Didn't you talk up this same crap for the 1st round of the season? Then carried on with how Kite was owned by the Warriors or something.

Imagine if Manly beat the Warriors this week at Brooky, how much more of a toss are you going to look like then...

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, it seems like yesterday, doesn't it. Wow, this season has gone by fast.

And regarding me looking like a toss, it'll be the off-season for us when the full-time whistle blows, so I wouldn't give a sh*t.

Cletus

First Grade
I was wondering when you would grace us with your presence NZ. You seem a little quiet of late. The warriors don't seem to be owning much lately, in fact they seem to be having a bit of a fire sale. I'm looking forward to that woeful fullback of yours throwing the ball away on his kick returns, soft 'forwards' going sideways and Kempy sharing a cig with Cliff Lyons on the sideline.

lotti

Bench
The Warriors have been known to come to parties and not spoil them well the parties of other clubs they spoilt Stacey's farewell party or was that Newcastle that spoilt it?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I haven't felt like owning lately. Plus, it's the end of the season for us. So, I just thought "one last time!!!".

Let's face it, anything can happen in this game. I'm personally hoping Manly flog us, so we can see more of those wonderful cheerleaders.

ozbash

Referee
nzwarrior is correct on all counts, again.
the warriors will hammer the once great ( well, they were pretty good when you had ridge,iro and lowie on the paysheet) eagles into submission.
it is just a continuation of the kiwi dominance over you lot since our stars have left you for greener pastures.

dont despair seagulls, theres always next year and you,ll have the entire off season to get over yet another flogging.

serves you right for signing that clown hill,, simon mannering has the own3rship papers ready to serve of that burnt out has been.

warriors by 90
stacey to score 5 tries and get his handshaken by tooves after the game.

RainMan

Juniors
ozbash said:
nzwarrior is correct on all counts, again.
the warriors will hammer the once great ( well, they were pretty good when you had ridge,iro and lowie on the paysheet) eagles into submission.
it is just a continuation of the kiwi dominance over you lot since our stars have left you for greener pastures.

dont despair seagulls, theres always next year and you,ll have the entire off season to get over yet another flogging.

serves you right for signing that clown hill,, simon mannering has the own3rship papers ready to serve of that burnt out has been.

warriors by 90
stacey to score 5 tries and get his handshaken by tooves after the game.

Bait has been dangled ;-). 1st round, it was Warriors by 80 I seem to recall :D.

RainMan

Juniors
lotti said:
what an Eels supporter doing in here?

What are you doing in here? Stay on ME ffs. I cringe when ever there is a post about Manly and happen to see that you have responded to it in some way.

gregstar

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
hahahahahaha

Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber attacking the Manly forum.
yep bitch & its handbag are desperate to salvage some pride.

*edit - how about you find a smaller picture*

here it is again.
"all aboard the ownership train!"

NZ Warrior

First Grade
One more reason why Zippy & his little friend, EA are totally OWN3D!!!

Why don't you guys just accept it.