What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sharks v Panthers thread.

Inferno said:
Have to disagree with you S73, elliot is a myth IMO and will be found out big time this year with there being a hell of a lot more expectations on him than while he was at Canberra.

I find it hilarious people saying what a miracle job he did with no cattle, and in the same breath bemoan Canberra's chances this year because of all the great players they lost. Which is it?

At Canberra he couldn't lose, if they won the spoon every year he could say "we did the best we could, we just don't have the players" if they were reasonably successfull all of a sudden he's a genius. They made the 8 last year on the back of some hard working forwards, some solid backs and some great playmakers in Smith and Schifcoske.

They have lost a few but have some great kids coming through and are always tough to beat down in Canberra especially on a Friday/Saterday night.

Personally I predict the raiders to finish ahead of the Pennies this year, who as you pointed out will struggle without Preston.

Two very big calls there.
I strongly disagree on both accounts.

Matthew Elliott might have a slow start with Panthers this year because of pre season distruptions but the Panthers will finish the year strong.

Campbell is a big loss for them but they have some great talent coming through particularly in the backline. Keep an eye on Wallace and Jennings. Both just young players but both have immense talent.

If there not the best thing to run last this year then I don't who his.

Since 73 said:
Tell you what maestro if you're gonna spend all night scanning my posts for typos you're in for a long one.

And, about the name calling - it obviously ain't your thing.
Not sure what damage your trying to do with 'fluffy', but it ain't workin'.
So either google some insults or pull your head in.

You started the typo game fluffy.

imasharkie

Coach
Since 73 said:
Tell you what maestro if you're gonna spend all night scanning my posts for typos you're in for a long one.

And, about the name calling - it obviously ain't your thing.
Not sure what damage your trying to do with 'fluffy', but it ain't workin'.
So either google some insults or pull your head in.

And I always thought you to be a peace lovin fella S73.

You FIRIN UP already.

The season is a long one mate and I'm fired up to have a beer with ya big fella.

Special K

Coach
elliot will do good things with the panthers.

but I hate clinton, ross, lewis and rooney. they are androtops.