What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Avenger

Immortal
Every player that is on the shit list lived up to their name. Watched the disgrace live today. You can just see how awful some of our players are. Keating, Reni and Roberts are just dumb footballers. Cannot wait to see the back of them. Pat O'Hanlon is so average it's not funny. Please just go back to QLD cup where you belong.

Joseph Paulo is garbage. An inept, soft player that just keeps running sideways. What is it with that f**king skip? Who is he trying to fool ? Makes no impact. Some of his kicks today were 10 year old stuff and that attempted tackle on Reynolds was laughable. Get rid of him asap.

Mullaney is another. Horrendous under the high ball and gets dominated in every tackle. Anyone but him.

Williame. Jim beam Cup player. Has nothing.

Finally saw Daniel Harrison play. He is just a malnourished but expensive Matt Ryan. Well done Kearney. A masterstroke of a signing.

Time has finally caught up with Moimoi. He has lost his power and seems frustrated out there. Gave away dumb penalties. Time to head to the UK before your inevitable landscaping or security guard gig.

Sandow cannot do a repeat set to save his life. His defence may have improved today but he is on his last chance as far as I'm concerned. He is making Jeff Robson look like Cooper Cronk at the moment.

I'm not going to anymore live games this year. These reserve graders make me sick. If it wasn't for Hayne in 2011 in that round 26 game against the Titans we would be on track for our third spoon in a row. Can you believe how low we have gone?

Ricky Stuart has the hardest job in the NRL.

Bigfella

Coach
I don't know how sandow was going to come up with repeat sets getting the ball on the fifth tackle from a slow play the ball, harbour bridge pass, 40m out from his own line.

Avenger

Immortal
I do hope I'm wrong re: Sandow but I just cannot see him achieving success with us.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I thought Harrison had a real go. His defence was strong. He actually stopped the ball carried unlike the rest of the pack. Id definately leave him in first grade.
Sandows defence was so much better today. I have a sneaky suspicion he has been told to arc up or else he will be on "the list". His defence and involvement and desire appears the best its been.That said the team has nothing out of dummy half nor does it have a short kicking game. Without these two fundamental aspects nothing else will improve.

caylo

Bench
Sandow was ok as was Moimoi but I agree with the most. Williame has had little opportunity but he isnt a winger, give Falou a go.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don't know how sandow was going to come up with repeat sets getting the ball on the fifth tackle from a slow play the ball, harbour bridge pass, 40m out from his own line.
Agree with this, i have been critical of late but thought he played ok. He was given no chance today and every time he was kicking he has people in his face after terrible service from Keating. How this team is anywhere near the cap is beyond me.

Eels Dude

Coach
Harrison 2 hitups for the entire match. And people wonder why he hasn't been given a shot this year. I have to agree on Moimoi, he's taking absolutely forever to get up and play the ball after every hitup it takes away any advantage we get if he does bend the line. Sandow had one of his better games today, looked dangerous at times and held his own in defence which is a nice change. Paulo is more than useless though. He drops off tackles, and ruins any momentum when he gets the ball in attack. Getting very tired of the first receivers inside pass to the forwards for a lame hit up. Keating was woeful but it's expected.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Harrison 2 hitups for the entire match. And people wonder why he hasn't been given a shot this year. I have to agree on Moimoi, he's taking absolutely forever to get up and play the ball after every hitup it takes away any advantage we get if he does bend the line. Sandow had one of his better games today, looked dangerous at times and held his own in defence which is a nice change. Paulo is more than useless though. He drops off tackles, and ruins any momentum when he gets the ball in attack. Getting very tired of the first receivers inside pass to the forwards for a lame hit up. Keating was woeful but it's expected.

I know the stats don't lie but I saw promise from Harrison today .

line speed was slow too we looked more like a zombie horde shuffling down the field than a team rushing to cut off metres

eel01s

Bench
Avenger, it is hard to disagree with your post.

Harrison lost me on that tackle on Sutton, were he was standing with one arm free and then passed for a try. Harrison had two goes at him, but wasn't smart enough to go and tie the ball up.

POH has had more than enough time to make an inpact. Why is it that every other club seems to have bigger players than us? Guy like POH, Harrison, Ryan etc all have frames that could probably hold another 5-10 kg. Yet these guys all look stick thin compared to their opposition.

Hard to be critical of Williame - another centre played out of position.

Sandow gave me the s***s today - yes he had limited opportunities, but he managed to take the wrong option every time, or just did not execute well enough. We only got one repeat set today, and that wasn't from our hooker or halves. Disgraceful.

Avenger

Immortal
Why do we give away stupid penalties

We are losing the the battle around the ruck and the wrestle. We have no strength to put them on their back, we get frustrated, we lay all over the opposition player, and give away the inevitable penalty.

We eventually get the ball, Keating is the worst dummy half in the comp. We never get a roll on, we get smashed, we lose the ball, we start defending (refer to paragraph above) or we simply start creeping forward and get ourselves offside.

salvy71

Juniors
Ben Roberts staring at John Sutton as he dived in for a try instead of trying to stop him almost saw the end of my TV via a brick ....

Sandow is a lost cause. 4-5 decent things a game is not enough. He wouldn't make first grade on any other team - that is saying something

Agree with the original post - but I think Fui is sick of the team and the rubbish service from Keating

Mullaney - Sterlo in the call said he was a good player. Serious?

surfer1

Juniors
We are losing the the battle around the ruck and the wrestle. We have no strength to put them on their back, we get frustrated, we lay all over the opposition player, and give away the inevitable penalty.

We eventually get the ball, Keating is the worst dummy half in the comp. We never get a roll on, we get smashed, we lose the ball, we start defending (refer to paragraph above) or we simply start creeping forward and get ourselves offside.

Ah so a shit list!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Disagree about Harrison and Williams - Harrison was good in defence if that is how he normally defends I would pick him over Reni.

Regarding Williams - I think he is in the side for his defence, apparently he was reknown as a good defensive centre. I think sandow is defending more on the wing so that, I think means William is defending more as a centre thus that is way he is in the side - more for his defence to help sandow rather then his attack. And I reckon it has worked sandow has looked better the last couple if weeks since Williams debuted.