What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
parra_panther said:
Best of luck Lewis and Mick.

We'll have to wait until about July to see if any of you make it on the telly.

thanks everyone

they may show some auditions on the news like they have done with the past auditions (melbourne, tamworth, ect).

my teal penrith jersey has brought me luck in the past when ive worn it, so im gonna wear it this weekend and hopefully it'll do the same :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
A century of what, missed f/G attempts, or a century of heartledge probs, gets fatz on the bench, and you may gave a chance of stopping our powerful centre pairing.

Big Artie

Juniors
Big Mickkkk, Lewis and the lovely PK :D

I see things are getting pretty boring in the Panthers forum I though I would just drop in and give you something to do, it will not be offensive or abusive boys so keep your fingers of the buttons.

I think Fibroman is the sleeping gaint or maybe some women s got him under the thumb, he has lost his touch or has he taken a leaf of out of the butter fingered panthers book, he appears to have a good sense of humor however after looking at his coments on football generally he has no idea on the game, and if he ever did play he would have been one of those who never got his jumper dirty, I believe if his mates were in a fight he would go missing and use some lame excuse about being a family man or his state of intoxication. Or is it as he quoted about Rooster cogbum he only appears when his team is going OK and with the Panthers playing so poorly fibro is hiding, I actually hope penrith win well this weekend and he may actually grace us with his presence and use some pitifull excuse why he cant handle the heat. :twisted: :evil: :?: :?: :?:

Big Artie

Juniors
This is how sure I am that Penrith cant win the premiership.

I will take big Mick, Lewis, & the lovely PK out for dinner my treat if they do, restuarant of your choice, but it has to be in the panthers local area and I will wear my beloved roosters jumper.

Actually if the miracle even happened twice it wouldnt cost me much, the only restuarants out that way would be Maccas, KFC & Big Rooster(even though its a great name) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS Sorry Fibro I would give you a start as well, you could actually learn something about the game if you graced my presence, little boy. :clap: :clap: :clap:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I hear Fibro uses blokes like you as wind breakers when he's playing. I also heard his mum repped for Nappi San. And as we so often read and I quote ` He's all over Rooster Cogburn like a slazenger suit'.

But Artie my man you can razzle us up anyday because so far you have only offered us the pastry of a meat pie.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Ah and this is coming from the man that claims he ain't on a computer all day but actually is interested and watches footy as a whole. :lol:

SP

Bench
yes, look for the teal panther (maybe the black one too) :)

on the AI website, they have audition photos, so if i can find me, im gonna post it up on here so you all know who i am :D :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
PK 68 threads to your 30 000 if im on the puter all the time you must take the thing to the shop with you.

Big Artie

Juniors
I could always show you the fillings but you couldnt handle it sweetheart.

The only wind fibro knows about is methane ;-)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Big Mick said:
Mate, so over it it aint funny, i'm not a post whore, I post when I want, I don't when I don't, increasing post count isn't important.

Chill buddy im just joking. Have some fun mate! 8)

Big Artie

Juniors
Fancy wishing to be a moderator in the panther forums, its so boring. The only reason I com :idea: e in here is to try and get things going for you I feel sorry for you and the standard of your knowledge on football matters.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Look at your signature mate

"2003 they fluked the minor premiership and the grand final. Roosters are the benchmark and the Panthers are a bunch of losers."

God mate, even though last year wasnt a fluke we proved in the Grand Final replay earlier this year that we are better. We even moved it to Telstra Stadium and lost our home ground advantage and still won convincingly 22-6. Improved by 4 points on the Grand Final score. 8)

*Sandy*

First Grade
It's because I am special, extremely good looking and can chat a mole out of hiding. :mrgreen:

Latest posts