What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

choc_soldier

Coach
I have come across this site that allows you generate trivia (with multiiple choice, etc..), so I'll start with that, for now.

cainen

Juniors
choc_soldier said:
Cheers. It's my little baby! :lol:

I apologise about the pop-ups, but I'm hoping to get a proper domain name (a .com)in the near future. It's just a matter of finding an approropiate domain name (and of course hoping it's available!)

It's the host itself that's the problem so you'll have to pay for hosting if you wanna get rid of adverts. http://www.misconfigured.net.au/ has pretty cheap hosting and I do know the owner so yes it is a shameless plug.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I saw The Departed last night. Great movie, then I knew it would be with Martin Scorsese directing and the huge line up of talent in it -- Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson, Martin Sheen -- Not bad line up at all!! :D

murraymob

Coach
I went to the concert last night still buzzing the next day . Simply brilliant. When BONO came out draped in a aussie flag the crowd noise was deafining . All the classic songs plus new ones covered:music1: :music1: :music1:

northwest9

Juniors
i saw the vertigo concert in london, at twickenham. awesome concert.

however, bono carried on with a whole lot of political BS for ages, did he do that this time?

TITAN1

Juniors
Yep unfortunately...i went to the friday night concert..BRILLIANT,although right on 8.30 when the concert was due to start the rain came down!
I couldnt believe the amount of people in the GE section,and when the boys came out into the crowd it looked like a forest with all the arms :shock:

Mish

Juniors
I was invited to the U2 concert.. but I needed to work.. it sounds like I missed out on a brilliant concert.

TITAN1

Juniors
So you would give up the opportunity to see u2,(possibly the last time ever they will tour here)and yet you would give up a day of work to go to an ad shoot?

Panther Adam

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
So you would give up the opportunity to see u2,(possibly the last time ever they will tour here)and yet you would give up a day of work to go to an ad shoot?

She has her priorities set Titan :D Pennys come first :D

Mish

Juniors
I'll be offline for a few weeks people... I'll try sneak on at internet cafes, but visits might be few and far between, hopefully it wont be for long, I'm moving house and they tell me no internet for a few weeks at least.. OUCH!!!!!!!!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
The silly season, is everyone's else week or lead up to xmas just as mad as mine?

Monday: Preschool Christmas Concert.
Tuesday: Stage 3 Christmas Concert.
Wednesday: Stage 2 Christmas Concert.
Friday: 4.30 pm - Pre-school Graduation presentation.
5.00 pm - Pre-school Christmas Party.
6.30 pm - Woy Woy Swim Club Winter Presentation and Xmas Party.
Saturday: Umina Surf Life Saving Fun day and Xmas Party.

Next Tuesday: Year 6 Farewell Party and Graduation Presentation.

Last week it was the Physie Xmas Party on the Thursday evening and the club comp on the Sunday.

My life would be dull without my kids. :alcho:

Latest posts