What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The sorry state of affairs

I am i loyal raiders supporter, i have been a raiders supporter since i saw my first game of league - the 1989 GF - WOW,

What the f#ck has happened to Canberra? where is our talent?
Ok Mr Mclinded is OK - and i Mean OK - where is the next Ricky Stuart, local Canb junior who is a world beater - Mr Carney you better produce because im sick of this brumbies sh#t

edabomb

First Grade
I thought we figured it best not to heap massive expectations on young halves. Finch ring a bell???

NRL is currently structured so the rich clubs will stay strong, other teams will be lucky to get a few good seasons in at a time. Well thats my take on it. We will never see the likes of the domination in the late 80s and early to mid 90s again at Canberra, well not for a while anyway.

I do not agree - in my opinion i would prefer to live in Coogee than Tuggers - but that is just me (f$ck you finch),
But how can it be justified that a team like Sydney Roosters - who havent a fan among them, end up with the best team in the league - Oh and f#ck you monaghan, you sellout, i trully wish that you spend the cream of your career on the sidelindes - you f#cking sellout (I mean F#ck man - your fav player is L Daley, what is wrong with U??????????)

Latest posts