What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The spine is impotent.

txta2

First Grade
Probably. But I'm not having a dig at him but the game plan seems to go out the window when he is on and the spine goes limp

Probably. But I'm not having a dig at him but the game plan seems to go out the window when he is on and the spine goes limp

Brailey seems to be offering nothing in attack, Seggy even gives us kicking option near the line, Brailey is too predictable

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Just having a dig txta. He scored 2 last year. Individual efforts. I know what ya mean. Having validated you I gotta say that Brailey doesn’t create either

shaggs

Coach
I like the look of lichaa this year. Let’s do a swap for brailey.
If Flanno wants a shoveler then anyone can play there.

Surely

Post Whore
Brailey is going well, easy target for the defense though as there is only ever one runner going with him if that.

Card Shark

Immortal
Dugan
Moylan
CT
Seggy

Would like to see Flanno start with Seggy, he plays more uptempo then Brailey, this brings Moylan into the game more, might allow to bring outside backs into game more

Brailey starting is fine. We were extremely smooth in the first half & it starts from him.

Perhaps he needs to come off earlier but after last year, most of us wanted him to play longer in favour of Seg getting less.

carinashark

First Grade
I thought Chad had a pretty good game, his grubber and bombs where all on target (not his fault they did not result in points) , passing and speed both good. Hair great.
I liked our passing the whole game fast and flat. We just need a better designed attacking plays, who dose this at training? I don’t think the Dragons were that good to win, we must score more points.
Brailey just needs to run more , darting out with a couple of players going with him, he is fast enough. I love his passing always flat and well aimed. I bet the players really appreciate that after Ennis. But Seggy needs to come on every half just to change the dynamic.
Wade had a great defensive game and a few good breaks, even if that kick had held up there was no player going after it. Just think of Duggan being able to anticipate that kick.
Not a bad game from Duggan , his first at FB. He has to come into the attack more but time is on his side.
Moylan, I hope he can find a hole soon or at least put a player into one. But after the Dragons I’m starting to worry. Please not at full back .

txta2

First Grade
Just having a dig txta. He scored 2 last year. Individual efforts. I know what ya mean. Having validated you I gotta say that Brailey doesn’t create either
And that is not the problem. His individual efforts are what is needed but why is the whole structure of the spine being disrupted when he is on. Does the coach want a creative rake or a solid game plan rake because the team is not adapting when they change over.