What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The spray the dragons need

Well in our position most clubs would have there coach do it but instead McInnes has blown up and delivered an incredible spray...
Hopefully they fire up ....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Is it anti-McGregor spray?

images

Mickthedragon

Juniors
It was spoken about on fox big league wrap by James Hooper. He also backed Mary completely for some reason and said he is safe with the whole 2 year contract thing all the press are going with after Johnston came out.
Its comedy central at present while we go down the gurgler. News limited probably want us to go so bad, we get relocated, just like the nrl agenda.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Hooper pisses me off all day saying about cut throat supporters as if the criticism has been only about the last 2 games and not the last 6 years with the usual 2nd half year fade outs

hazzbeen

Bench
What, am I supposed to be impressed? I doubt Sims, Vaughn, Friz, Norman, Hunt, Graham would give a rats arse about anything that McInnis said. Or for that matter anything MacGregor said.
That is also another problem for me , should have been a senior player to captain the side .... McInnes would of got his chance later ....

Gareth67

First Grade
Interesting comments from Mary I’ll get moved on and you blokes will too or we can be in this together .. sounds like his been warned

Mick I believe that comment came from McInnes , not Mary , as in “ I will be gone and so will the rest of you , so let’s all pick our game up “.

Unfortunately the maestro will still be there next season , sorry buddy if I have spoilt your off-season .

Last edited:
Mick I believe that comment came from McInnes , not Mary , as in “ I will be gone and so will the rest of you , so let’s all pick our game up “.

Unfortunately the maestro will still be there next season , sorry buddy if I have spoilt your off-season .

I could be wrong but I thought it was McGregor not McInnes

He said to the players we can work together and try and fight our way out or I’m going to get moved on and you blokes will also get moved on, so let’s come together and let’s try and fight our way out of here, that’s the only way to handle this situation

tumbidragon

First Grade
Found it interesting how Hoops 'da scoops' tried his best to spin it in the coaches favour... Nek Munitt! 'Mary, the straight shooter that he is left it to McInnes to look each man in the eye and give them a spray'... Then proceeds to give his own uplifting, righteous 'spray' stating... 'Look boys, you're making me look bad and I'm probably guna get the arse. If that happens, some of you will get the arse too...' Inspirational stuff there coach. You f**king idiot!
Says it all really.