What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You know it’s been a big day on the sauce when you can’t even type 3 letters without screwing something up..

Dragon David

First Grade
Ladies and Gentlemen tonight we are presenting the fight of the century. We have in one corner the one and only orange man Muzby, in the opposite corner we have Dragonsamy. What's this we have other contenders coming into the three ring circus...... ahh yes they are Old Timer and SBD82. They are in their respective corners as well. There goes the bell, and the four of them come in to...............shake each others hand.
C'mon guys, where are the rumours? Mine is Nathan Brown to be the next coach of the Warriors!

SBD82

Coach
Ladies and Gentlemen tonight we are presenting the fight of the century. We have in one corner the one and only orange man Muzby, in the opposite corner we have Dragonsamy. What's this we have other contenders coming into the three ring circus...... ahh yes they are Old Timer and SBD82. They are in their respective corners as well. There goes the bell, and the four of them come in to...............shake each others hand.
C'mon guys, where are the rumours? Mine is Nathan Brown to be the next coach of the Warriors!
Have the goodest day David.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
This derailing of threads is becoming too common these days, most has little to do with football and mostly baiting and disengaging what the thread or even the post was about. Some will argue for the sake of arguing and some feel the need to respond even though they know it will only provoke a further response. Unfortunately, this has been BS masquerading as "healthy chat" and a blind eye turned to it for some time now, I'm sure it's viewed as a hilarious game of posting tennis. Which can be easily seen on this thread (and others) today.

@getsmarty please keep posting and updating us with any info you have it has been and will always be appreciated.

randomdragon

Juniors
Where are the mods to keep this clean? It’s the same people every time who derail threads - dragons Samy and muzby... why can’t they just have a shadow ban put on them so they can’t post so that we can keep the threads related to what they’re actually meant to be. I’m sick of this online bullying rubbish, grow up you should be embarrassed. Seriously how hard is it to just get along and post about the thing that brings us all together which is the dragons. I’m sick to death of seeing these threads derailed.

SBD82

Coach
Look I don't care about any of this but can we retire the phrase "Merkin" as an insult already? I don't think it's been used commonly since about 1964 yet around here it's as if it's a hot new trend
I can’t figure out if you’re being serious or not.

So just in case you are, no one is writing “merkin”. The word filter on this site changes the C-bomb to “merkin”.

I’m sorry for calling it the C-bomb, but if I write the word it just shows up as merkin.

Latest posts