What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Steve Price needs to turn his frown upside down.
133650-steve-price.jpg

1972867.jpg

820816-steve-price.jpg

aap_8223_1200723_StevePrice_800x600.jpg

935645-bennett-and-price.jpg

Godz Illa

Coach
How many premierships have Souths won since the advent of golden point?

How many premierships have Souffs won since the advent of coulour televison?

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Looks like we are going to be the Proud Perth Poofs :(

WELL WELL WELL !

First your club gets kicked out, then your club sells out to private ownership, now they're likely to totally abandon their area for the sake of staying alive ! (Pride of the league my arse !) :lol:

I'd rather follow a team that doesn't sell out to private ownership, stays in the area they represent (as well as utilize the area where their juniors come from) and prosper by winning trophies within my lifetime ! :D

Russell Crowe tried to buy a premiership and failed ! Next year will be your last chance !

Let's see if the rabbits are still around in 10 years time (as the South Sydney Rabbitohs) !

HAHAHA !

LOL @50uffs !

Last edited:

Tone83

Juniors
Don't blame him for not wanting to go with the dragons for any money. If anything that shows he has integrity.

Pugzley

Probably wants to keep his masculinity since it is the Dragons with the captain for Fairy Meadows. :lol:

x2_c9549a1