What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

The player and the club have made full and frank admissions of guilt.

View attachment 48340
To suggest that he was trying to pull out is ludricrous.

Its reminiscent of Hayne forming the view that an utterance of “ I’m not guilty” as he was led away was going to lead her honour to remark:

“ Oh after that insight, I must now find the defendant not guilty and dismiss the charges. What are your legal costs Mr Hayne?”

Swallow your pride, stop your personal abuse and and just admit it was wrong.

Do they have TV's in prison cells so he can watch the NRL games?

I reckon Michael McGuire would be a good choice as coach for Parra if Arthur is punted as surely he has to win a premiership soon - won a couple of spoons only - who remembers "After being announced as the new head coach Arthur told the media that there would be "No more wooden spoons" under his tenure. mmm 2018

Eelogical

Referee
I reckon Michael McGuire would be a good choice as coach for Parra if Arthur is punted as surely he has to win a premiership soon - won a couple of spoons only - who remembers "After being announced as the new head coach Arthur told the media that there would be "No more wooden spoons" under his tenure. mmm 2018
OK, you've had your fun here. Time for you to find another source of amusement.

Last edited:

mmm 2020 2021......mmmmcguire. 64 slices of American cheese.

Bandwagon

Staff member
The ridiculous narrative that it was somehow an accident or it’s not as bad as it looked.

It was a dog act and people should just clear their conscience and tell the f**king truth.

This is just a shit take, it states intent, there was no intent for contact to end as it did, it's plain as day when you look at it.

But It was a very dangerous and unnecessary play.

That however is true, he was never getting there in time, but that's also easy to see in hindsight. Not so much in split seconds in the heat of the game.

This is just a shit take, it states intent, there was no intent for contact to end as it did, it's plain as day when you look at it.

That however is true, he was never getting there in time, but that's also easy to see in hindsight. Not so much in split seconds in the heat of the game.

I’m not visiting your forum anymore.

Happy to chat anywhere else.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m not visiting your forum anymore.

Happy to chat anywhere else.

tenor.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
But we'd like to talk more about the $300K you spent on Stefano Utoikamanu so he could play reggies.