What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The three stooges continued...........

rastus

Juniors
Hello again wastes frequenters :D . Question...... did you stooges put as much effort into saving your tigers from being shafted as you do on this forum. If so you might actually have a team to support :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, it is obvious that your bitterness has not subsided so have you thought about doing something productive with your lives rather than dwell on the fact that you no longer have a team to support. This petty jealousy thing is really rather counterproductive and being forced to support an (unsuccessful) joint venture obviously is no cure :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
Deary me!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: We DO have a side to support, do you not see them because your too used to looking right down the bottom of the table? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, we have a side to support and their better than yours and have been for quite a few years incase you havent noticed. So stop gibbering on about not being able to read and how we dont have a team to support, at least our club's doing something, something your clubs hasnt done since 1907(prior to gaining admission to the NSWRL).

Seano

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
you not see them because your too used to looking right down the bottom of the table?quote]

are you in denial mate? the tigers were only a tad better than souths and had another terrible year.
get a grip

Alan Shore

First Grade
Tigerpete said:
Deary me!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: We DO have a side to support, do you not see them because your too used to looking right down the bottom of the table? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, we have a side to support and their better than yours and have been for quite a few years incase you havent noticed. So stop gibbering on about not being able to read and how we dont have a team to support, at least our club's doing something, something your clubs hasnt done since 1907(prior to gaining admission to the NSWRL).

The Balmain and Magpies fans were smart. Their team will actually make the 8 next year whilst Souths will wallow for years with the spoon.

RifRaf

Juniors
I see you needed to make ANOTHER thread about us RatsArse.... Why not keep fighting the other battles? Because your losing? I suggest you take this philosophy to your board as it would save everyone a lot of hassles.. I reckon you should change your name to the South Sydney Byes has a nice ring don't you think... Speaking of thinking please do that b4 you assault your keyboard with more meaningless drivel.. Please make it worth my while and don't insult yourselves thus leaving me nothing to insult just pity....

Slugs

RifRaf said:
I see you needed to make ANOTHER thread about us RatsArse.... Why not keep fighting the other battles? Because your losing? I suggest you take this philosophy to your board as it would save everyone a lot of hassles.. I reckon you should change your name to the South Sydney Byes has a nice ring don't you think... Speaking of thinking please do that b4 you assault your keyboard with more meaningless drivel.. Please make it worth my while and don't insult yourselves thus leaving me nothing to insult just pity....

Hey Rifraf

My memory is not as good as it used to be ...but just jog my memory and tell us the scores in 2003 Souths V Wastes........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then take a reality check son....... :shock: :shock: :shock:

RifRaf

Juniors
That being the case why do you want to become us so? Tezza, Langas, Craigie etc... Our futures bright how's yours looking? :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Tigerpete said:

The Balmain and Magpies fans were smart. Their team will actually make the 8 next year whilst Souths will wallow for years with the spoon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, and Cronulla will actually win something..........one day :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:

Byes :lol: :lol: , you wish, at least you could actually beat us then :D .
The only thing to pity is you no longer have the once (sort of) respectable Tigers to follow - now all you have is a merged scum ;-)

RifRaf

Juniors
Oh RatsArse you've decided to come out from behind Slugs' apron... Unfortunately you've decided to spurt another meaningless bit of drivel with your crowning glory a retort of "Merged Scum".... Come on mate, where's the wit, where's the heart, you've got nothing so you keep recycling like Planet Ark... Please try and develop an original thought b4 disturbing me again...
PS You still haven't answered why you needed to put up another thread in tribute to us... It's ok I understand... ;-)

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Oh RatsArse you've decided to come out from behind Slugs' apron... Unfortunately you've decided to spurt another meaningless bit of drivel with your crowning glory a retort of "Merged Scum".... Come on mate, where's the wit, where's the heart, you've got nothing so you keep recycling like Planet Ark... Please try and develop an original thought b4 disturbing me again...
PS You still haven't answered why you needed to put up another thread in tribute to us... It's ok I understand... ;-)

:lol: :lol: Maybe I could use you as a role model as you're so obviously witty & intelligent (eg ratsarse) :lol: :lol: :lol: Man that's a beauty :lol: :lol: . I prefer to argue with the truth and unfortunately for you that doesn't change, however much you wish to deny it. The Tigers are dead and the magpies & tigers are now a joint venture (commonly known as "merged scum")

RifRaf

Juniors
Which as I said to you when we first began debating I am now quite comfortable with... The Maggies and the Tigers have a great affinity and getting to know the Maggies supporters has really opened my eyes to how similar we are... I'm now more than happy with the Joint Venture and the future looks bright.... So the reason I don't respond is I don't even see it as an insult but a compliment.... Also it hurts my neck to having to keep looking down the table to see you... Now my little geniused friend are you going to be able to come up with something else or will you just be serving up the same crap again while you wollow down there in the slops of my team??

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Which as I said to you when we first began debating I am now quite comfortable with... The Maggies and the Tigers have a great affinity and getting to know the Maggies supporters has really opened my eyes to how similar we are... I'm now more than happy with the Joint Venture and the future looks bright.... So the reason I don't respond is I don't even see it as an insult but a compliment.... Also it hurts my neck to having to keep looking down the table to see you... Now my little geniused friend are you going to be able to come up with something else or will you just be serving up the same crap again while you wollow down there in the slops of my team??

:lol: Why do I need to inject comedy into my retorts? your doing a sensational job for the both of us :lol: :lol: :lol: . I particularly like that one about the sore neck :lol: :lol: :lol: Gee, if you get such a sore neck looking at that sort of small distance then you must really be a spineless creature :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
It's not just the ladder I look down at you from, but also status, standard of human I attract, iq level and much so much more. Thus my spine is strong and robust... You poor little Dunnie troglobite....

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
It's not just the ladder I look down at you from, but also status, standard of human I attract, iq level and much so much more. Thus my spine is stong and robust... You poor little Dunnie troglobite....

Ouch, please no more, I'm going to cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
Crying Game perhaps.... Quick I think slugs is calling you time for another game of hide the sausage under his apron....

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Crying Game perhaps.... Quick I think slugs is calling you time for another game of hide the sausage under his apron....

yawn :lol: :lol: :lol: . I just love it when ppl attempt personal abuse :lol: :lol: :lol: . That's when you know you've got under their skin :D

RifRaf

Juniors
rastus said:
RifRaf said:

yawn :lol: :lol: :lol: . I just love it when ppl attempt personal abuse :lol: :lol: :lol: . That's when you know you've got under their skin :D
Yeah ouch! Stop it RatsArse, your really getting to me.... Please stop.... Your attacks are so scathing and vicous and original and well thought out............ genius! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
rastus said:
RifRaf said:

Yeah ouch! Stop it RatsArse, your really getting to me.... Please stop.... Your attacks are so scathing and vicous and original and well thought out............ genius! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: How's those spine strenghtening excercises going :lol: :lol: :lol: . Oops sorry, rhetorical question. Obviously having no impact. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: