What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The thrower of rubbish

bubs

Juniors
According to channel Nein news, it was a "projectile" thrown. The reporter was unable to report if the projectile was thrown at Mitchell OR the ball, but it happened at a critical time of the game.
Followed by 2 Gooster players making silly comments about the so called "incident".

YAWN. Thanks for the insight, Chanel Nein.

FACTS.
1. It was from the Sharks supporters bay.
2. It was a thin piece of plastic from one of the small flag type pennants handed out by Sharks staff. Would have weighed about 20 grams.
3. If anyone throws objects towards a player, you are an imbo. Just dont friggin do it, eh!!!

snout

First Grade
50fc661e6cd3bf47105a92a40c0725dc

webShark

Who really gives a f**k?
I don’t, go back to Lang park and the full beer cans, that’s folklore. Now in this pc bullshit day and age last nights a crime .
Suck it.
a bit of rubbish due to fan frustration at the referee bs served up, at Latrel, it’s all f**king outrage
I was there,maybe 5 rows away right near it. it’s finals, the crowd put him off and I say well
done Sharks fans, it was the stick of a flag...like a long straw, bawah
Don’t forget this merkin cost us the equalising try, and pulled off a good crusher and to see those f**king fair weather Rooster fans living it up at the end over their “win”and giving it to the BWB,you’d wish a stand dropped on them.

Now that’s Rugby League, not this version served up these days.
I guessed a flag stick! Good job it didn't hit him. Could have killed him it was said.
Roosters flog behind me said it was a disgrace as all Sharks supporters were white and racist. Nothing to do with a shit decision against CT which led to the try. My mate had to calm me down as I wanted to tell her to STFU. I was in the members and thought I was at the wrong game. More than 2 Rorters fans and strong resemblance to Dragons fans. She started calling Sharks fans whingers.. I told her youse don't have to whinge as you get all the dodgy decisions and breaks from refs and the NRL. I think the cappuccino set were all at the swans. Eastern suburbs bogans.

txta2

Bench
I threw some wedges at Tallis at Shark park once when he came off on far side.
Good times