What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Titans are building something speshal

ram raid

Bench
With Hayne coming this season and Ashley Taylor and Kane Elgey future immortals, the mighty Titans days look only a short term away from being the powerhouse of the NRL.

Especially if we can retain Hurrell, Peats, Mead, Hoffman and Chris Mcqueen, and give Zillman the arse, the Titans will dominate the comp.

It's good times to be a Titans fan after the last 2-3 years have been really hard on the club and the fans with poor form on the pitch.

tomdl

Bench
From what I have heard the tits have told Hoffman he isn't needed after this season and Bird might want to go back to Sydney. Has Taylor resigned for next year as well as Elgey? 2018 salary cap increase will hopefully go a a long way to retain them if they are both still there at the end of 2017.

TheFrog

Coach
I note that the Titans have gone from $51 to $21 to win the comp since yesterday, and have shortened heaps for the top 8 as well.

Hawkins

Juniors
I note that the Titans have gone from $51 to $21 to win the comp since yesterday, and have shortened heaps for the top 8 as well.

That's embarrassing to think they could get far into the finals because Fiji kicked Hayne out. The NRL needs more credibility than that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And the word is he is made of glass. Every tackle it looks like the opposition broke him.

pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa
pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-mow
papa-ooma-mow-mow

papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow

isaiah

Bench
$21 is still too long. $13 is where they should be at with Hayne imo.
after the titans and the raiders were the best teams on the weekend, i mentioned to a workmate yesterday that they could be the GF. he laughed. who's laughing now?

Special K

Coach
It is good to see the teams who have had it rough the last few years in Cronulla and the Gold Coast moving forward and building nice teams while watching mismanaged cluster f**ks crash and burn like Souths and Easts.

Newcastle will have their turn eventually if they rebuild right.

Latest posts