What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The two faces of Michael Ennis

It's a shame what's happened to Vaughan. It looks like we may have to get rid of him for him to realize his potential elsewhere.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well it's not really a scoop. It was announced that they'd play yesterday afternoon.

As for Vaughan and Lima, it seems nobody really knows at this point. The media keep reporting either one or the other.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sharks premiership player joins Raiders as coaching consultant...

https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/02/12/michael-ennis-joins-the-canberra-raiders/

Michael Ennis has joined the Canberra Raiders in 2019 as a Coaching Consultant. The former Cronulla Sharks Premiership winning player will attend Canberra Raiders training sessions weekly and Ennis couldn't hide his excitement to start working with the Club.

"Ricky Stuart approached me about the possibility of doing some work down here and it was the right fit, I like the potential that this squad has and the ability to work with Josh Hodgson and Siliva Havili is something I'm looking forward to," Ennis said.

Ennis was infamously labelled public enemy number one down in Canberra for his viking clap celebration in 2016 as he celebrated the Sharks win towards the Raiders faithful but says it will be a real honour to represent them now.

"I've always enjoyed the passion of the Raiders fans, that night in 2016 was one of the hardest matches in my career which proved to be vital, hopefully I can help bring some enjoyment to the Raiders fans this year."

nick87

Coach
Most of them are probably still outraged. It's ok. Those dudes are all f**king clowns

I never cared that he did the clap, it was about a 3 week old "tradition", the fans gave him plenty, he gave it back.

Generalzod

Immortal
Coaching staff more like master of ceremonies director he’ll get that horn and clap going every home game lol

AJB1102

First Grade
Cronulla can win the comp this year but they will have to be in the top 4 first. If they finish in the 4 the tight preliminary and knockout matches can be nerve wracking for young inexperienced players. This is where Ennis, Gallen and Wade Graham's experience and 'tactics' will be invaluable. Players like McGuire and Blair can be put off their game by the odd melee. This was evidenced the other night against Souths. Blair and McGuire got 'nospam29' for a period in that game. Ennis has displayed in the past that strategically planned fracas or melees brings out he best in him and his team.

Good call.

Latest posts