What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The two faces of Michael Ennis

AJB1102

First Grade
Ricky Stuart has said exactly that to the media and frankly I agree with him.

"RICKY Stuart has unloaded on Michael Ennis, labelling the Cronulla hooker “disrespectful” and telling him to “grow up’’.

Already furious over Ennis’ decision to mock Raiders fans with his own “Viking clap” after Saturday night’s match in Canberra, Stuart said he couldn’t believe how Ennis then tried to talk his way out of the controversy.

Stuart said he was “over” Ennis trying to paint himself as Mr Nice Guy to the media, only to see him continually carry on like a mug on the field.

“I’m just trying to protect our fans and the unique experience they are creating with the ‘Viking clap’,” Stuart said.

“To have to sit there and watch him rub our fans’ noses in it after the game was disrespectful and typical Michael Ennis."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...p/news-story/0b266cf703b670c7610ccd50274b878f

Also Ricky: "I'll pay you to help me"

I love this appointment for the irony but it seems like a strange one. Hodgson has been one of the best hookers in the game for several years now. I don’t see what else Ennis is going to bring to the party.

I would have thought a halves coach was a higher priority for the Raiders.

gerg

Juniors
If he's not blowing the horn and leading the clap round 1, we're taking the f**king piss.

Yessss. Make it happen Ricky but don't stop there, I want to be entertained.

Now run with me here, I can get a little carried away but hear me out. Rd 1, halftime. Mick Ennis walking down the tunnel - Victor walking up the tunnel. They lock eyes. They circle each other as enemies but Victor notices the green uniform. They're both overcome with joy and break into a dance number. Now I'm thinking Footloose might work or the theme from Dirty dancing.
Hang on, it's coming to me now. Summer loving from Grease.

C'mon Ricky if you can't bring us joy on the field at least allow us to laugh at ourselves.

Willie Ray

Bench
aaasafety dance.jpg

Now run with me here, I can get a little carried away but hear me out. Rd 1, halftime. Mick Ennis walking down the tunnel - Victor walking up the tunnel. They lock eyes. They circle each other as enemies but Victor notices the green uniform. They're both overcome with joy and break into a dance number. Now I'm thinking Footloose might work or the theme from Dirty dancing.

C'mon Ricky if you can't bring us joy on the field at least allow us to laugh at ourselves.
I like it...
but I'm partial to this dance though.

Generalzod

Immortal

Ive had the time of my life ...

Ennis is amazing as a commentator. However his face has been carefully chiseled by a professional sculptor/plastic surgeon for the purposes of looking good on TV.

Latest posts