What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The two faces of Michael Ennis

He is an annoying shit that get under everyone's skin on the field. Part of his job I guess.

That brain explosion on our line tonight deserves 100 lashes. I'd be ok if you do the whipping mate

drago brelli

Bench
Cronulla can win the comp this year but they will have to be in the top 4 first. If they finish in the 4 the tight preliminary and knockout matches can be nerve wracking for young inexperienced players. This is where Ennis, Gallen and Wade Graham's experience and 'tactics' will be invaluable. Players like McGuire and Blair can be put off their game by the odd melee. This was evidenced the other night against Souths. Blair and McGuire got 'nospam29' for a period in that game. Ennis has displayed in the past that strategically planned fracas or melees brings out he best in him and his team.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Last few minutes of today's game, Ennis makes a tackle and whilst laying on, sticks his head in the face of the player on the ground. No need, no point, got no reaction from the opposition.
Sums him up on the field. He obviously doesn't care that people will only remember him in years to come for being a mouthy grub.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Last few minutes of today's game, Ennis makes a tackle and whilst laying on, sticks his head in the face of the player on the ground. No need, no point, got no reaction from the opposition.
Sums him up on the field. He obviously doesn't care that people will only remember him in years to come for being a mouthy grub.

The Sharkies going well has really rattled you, hasn't it?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I then looked up Fargwit.

There was a photo of wannbe Victorian, obsessed with crowds, completely dissolutional as TV money makes the game what it is. Thinks 1 billion people need to be there to be a success and has no idea when like today, Shark park was rocking. Only 20K but millions watching and why every club gets money.

Has no club either.

Good dictionary I have. Spot on.