What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vent Thread - what's just made you angry

No purpose to this thread other than to vent.

VENT PEOPLE!!!

Some gutless wonder crunched the front of my car while it was parked in a carpark of a hotel (The Ed @ Mitcham SA) and drove off without leaving a note etc.

I only noticed it the day after as I hadn't seen it on the night, walked to my garage and saw blue paint streaks across the bodywork, gouges in the headlamp and a small panel missing (from optional driving light socket).

If was definitely a car parked next to me leaving or trying to reverse in - so they would have known they'd crunched my car. But the weak SOB left the scene and no note.

Now asked the hotel for CCTV footage.. and off to get a quote for repair.

On the Shades of Red Scale below I estimate I was Chilli Red. But maybe I'll escalate to Barn Red pending on what the quote comes back like.

32b60e3d62e749d0f215aa8d4a862a18.jpg

People who overflow their garbage bins for pick up - with the lids open like effing Pacman...

I live in a cul-de-sac down hill from the cross-street. And regularly on a Wednesday morning after bin collection, shit falls out of bins and with the breeze, flows down and gets caught in the bushes out the front of my house. Sometimes before... the trucks arrive too.

I can't put my finger on who's shit it is.. but it drives me nuts.