What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors are coming, The Warriors are coming !

NZ Warrior

First Grade
You should be. Over the years, we have beaten the Great Eels' streak of 2001 & the Cheating Dogs' streak of 2002. And now it's your turn, bitches!!!!

It's a shame those 2 cats of yours won't be playing, we would have straightened them out.

Good luck for the Grand Final, champs. I mean, chumps. The Bulldogs will own you!!!

shadow grinder

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:
You should be. Over the years, we have beaten the Great Eels' streak of 2001 & the Cheating Dogs' streak of 2002. And now it's your turn, bitches!!!!

It's a shame those 2 cats of yours won't be playing, we would have straightened them out.

Good luck for the Grand Final, champs. I mean, chumps. The Bulldogs will own you!!!

that just increased my fear of the warriors.....

oh no we are going to lose.....

There will be no Storm come Saturday Night more like light North Easterlies 5-7 knots cos the Warriors are comin to town. Cmon Kiwis living in that sh*thole called Melbourne get out and support this game

Ice777

Bench
NZ Warrior said:

Well all i can say is that it won't be you owning us in the GF because you won't even make the finals let alone the big one. Even if you did happen to pull off a miracle and beat us this week, that still wouldn't change the fact that the Warriors are sh*t :lol:

Now run along and go play with your sheep and come back and mouth off when you follow a decent side.

Jasestorm

Juniors
In Aus we shear our sheep not share them.

With the exception of Tony Martin, not one Warriors player would be fit to lace our boys' boots.

MONY

Juniors
The title of this thread is all wrong, it should read

The sheep are cumming, the sheep are cumming!

camsmith

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:

:sarcasm: ... Um... ok, well, um, how many points did you start the season with?

Its funny, every time we play you, warrior supporters seem to talk it up, but it usually ends in the "well done, you just played too good.."

I dont see how it will be any different this time, although remembering we have nothing to play for.. i still think we will wanna win, we always match up good against you guys and its at home.. haven't been beaten there this year, and yes we even beat those cheating bulldogs who people seem to think are better than us.

I look forward to it, there is usually always a big crowd to Storm vs Worriers games.. so hopefully this is no exception. Good luck, you'll need it. :cool:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Jasestorm said:
In Aus we shear our sheep not share them.

With the exception of Tony Martin, not one Warriors player would be fit to lace our boys' boots.

Oh yeah Steve Price and Reuben Wiki are no where near as good as your props....:roll:

Well all i can say is that it won't be you owning us in the GF because you won't even make the finals let alone the big one. Even if you did happen to pull off a miracle and beat us this week, that still wouldn't change the fact that the Warriors are sh*t

Now run along and go play with your sheep and come back and mouth off when you follow a decent side.

So if we beat you, that makes you utter sh*t?

Ice777

Bench
Captain Charisma said:
So if we beat you, that makes you utter sh*t?

I never saw that reply coming but i honestly didn't think you anyone was silly enough to post it, i obviously over estimated your intelligence. It was a stupid call because even IF we got beaten on Saturday night, you could hardly call a team who's only lost 3 games for the entire season sh*t, not to mention being 3 games clear of their nearest rivals just because they dropped a game to a pathetic side.

It happens sometimes and even a champion side drops one they shouldn't every now and again. But in saying that there's no way it'll be the Storm's turn to do that this week.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
But geez it would suck to lose to a 'sh*t' team huh?

their nearest rivals just because they dropped a game to a pathetic side.

Hey I've got nothing to lose.If the Storm win then it is expected but if the Warriors win then I'll be looking forward to returning to this thread.....and reminding you of how a pathetic sh*t team just beat your team.Not likely but hey.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
LESStar58 said:
Two things are guaranteed.

A big crowd and a Storm victory.

The f**k? What about taxes, and to a lesser extent, death?

By the way,

perch.jpg

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Warriors must be pretty bad because they lost to a crap team like Penrith by 30 points!

Melbourne by 18. Storm deserve premiership favouritism ahead of the Bulldogs.

NZ Warrior said:

Another disappointing season for the Warriors...pretty consistent huh ??:sarcasm:

Molly

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:

Didnt you guys start the season at -4??????

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
It's good to see the own3rship train back Wazza.

They're biting better than last year.

Latest posts