What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors are in town!!

AliN

Live Update Team
Okay all you Cowboy fans...are you going to beat the Warriors?

I'm picking Campo, Rauhihi, and Myles will be out to prove a couple of points at home.
Myles has come ahead leaps and bounds since he left the Warriors, and looks good.

Couple those guys above with the likes of Sing and Morrison, and if we play like we did in the 1st half against Souths last weekend...to quote Fatty we'll be GOOONNNEE!!

However, I don't think Ando will not let us play like that again, and I'm picking a very tough, bruising encounter with the Warriors to win by 2.

And I think the boys will be thankful they are playing in Townsville and not Auckland this weekend as freezing temperatures are forecast over here this weekend!!

philstop

Juniors
Escaping from Townsville hasn't been to hard this year, and even though its scorching now up their I think the Warriors are on fire. Dispite the near loss to bottom of the table souths, they still showed they can come back from a hefty deficit. Twice trailing in the last two weeks at half time to produce game winning second halves. Have finally strung two in a row and with a favourable draw could make 6-7.

Yes cowboys have lost their last four games in dying minutes but you only have to look at those teams and wonder. Eels and Sharks, and a origin roosters team. Their wins before the slump were only over drags, tigers and eagles. Missing Bowman and now McWilliams gooone it's gonna be too hard.

Full match preview up @ www.philstop.tk

ban.gif

guten_targ

Juniors
I just hope the game lives up to all the hype and yeah..the cowboys worry me..few times we were meant to wipe the floor with them only to have them drown us and run away with it.

Campo is the man..one of my favoured imports of all time for the Warriors and because of it I wish the Cowboys the best of luck.

May the Best team win..be it the Warriors or Cowboys..I'm hoping us.

AliN

Live Update Team
yes not a foregone conclusion we'll win at Dairy Farmers.

Like you say GT, it's not a happy place for us, we keep getting send offs, but with Billy at the helm hopefully that'll change.

It's going to be close.
At least the boys will be warm, while we're freezing out butts off at home watching them!!

Tigertread

Juniors
It's bloody freezing here at the moment, the winds blowing and I'm all rugged up.
Cowboys to win by 8

Tigertread

Juniors
Cowboys: Matt Bowen, Brenton Bowen, Josh Hannay, Ty Williams, Matt Sing, David Myles, Chris Sheppard, Paul Rauhihi, Paul Dezolt, Daniel Strickland, Kevin Campion (c), Chris Muckert, Glenn Morrison. Interchange: Shane Muspratt, Michael Luck, David Thompson, Jaiman Lowe.

Warriors: Brent Webb, Henry Fa'afili, Vinnie Anderson, Clinton Toopi, Francis Meli, Motu Tony, Stacey Jones, Jerry Seuseu, Monty Betham (c), Richard Villasanti, Logan Swann, Awen Guttenbeil, Sione Faumuina. Interchange: Lance Hohaia, Wairangi Koopu, Iafeta Palea'aesina, Ali Lauiti'iti.

Fulltime - Cowboys 30 Warriors 10
Halftime - Cowboys 10 Warriors 4
Crowd - 16,028
Cowboys 30 (Glenn Morrison, Josh Hannay, Matt Sing, Ty Williams tries; Josh Hannay 7/9 goals) def Warriors 10 (Logan Swann 2 tries; Stacey Jones 1/2 goal)

guten_targ

Juniors
I had that feeling this game wasn't going to go our way..there was just too much in the way of negativity to feel comfortable about it.

Ah well..at least I can say that I admire Campo for what he's brought to the Cowboys and as usual Campo showed again why he should be in SOO three.

Well played Cowboys..and although I'm saddened by the fact you chaps did it to us..I'm glad you got through your hoodoo of losing it in the last 10 minutes.

Awesome game by your lot..well played.

Latest posts