What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors At The Historic SCG - 2019 (Part Four)

Blair

Coach
Part Four:

warr-scg20.jpg

warr-scg18.jpg

Early in the second-half and our season is over. Here's the, now familiar, 'breathing-circle', which was performed too many times in our own in-goal!

warr-scg21.jpg

After another Roosters try and we break from the breathing-circle and rejoin the fray. Who knows what they're thinking here, but the 'tri-colour' is flying proudly.

warr-scg16.jpg

warr-scg19.jpg

An iconic venue and some iconic Warriors gear. I don't know these guys but I could tell they'd slumped by this stage, as I had.

Last edited:

hitro

Juniors
I like these photos and an original way of reporting a fan's game experience as well as the game itself, thanks a lot. I would like to go to a game at that ground maybe not a Warriors one though, feels like the Roosters will always dominate there. They certainly administered the coup de grace to this Warriors season. Only RTS looks clearly in the same quality category. Gonna need some great recruitment to be competitive next year...

Blair

Coach
I like these photos and an original way of reporting a fan's game experience as well as the game itself, thanks a lot. I would like to go to a game at that ground maybe not a Warriors one though, feels like the Roosters will always dominate there. They certainly administered the coup de grace to this Warriors season. Only RTS looks clearly in the same quality category. Gonna need some great recruitment to be competitive next year...

It was quite a relief actually, having our season finally ended, as we were dreaming if we thought we'd get anywhere this year. As mentioned, we were so, so slow. Take Roger out of that side and our attack was no threat at all.

I'm stoked with how good my little camera went and, if we make a NSW Cup semi, then I'll do the same for you guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts