What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Week off

kaon

Juniors
If the Warriors beat the Bulldogs and the Broncos beat the Panthers which are both likely to happen, the Raiders will have the will have the week off.

Of course this is providing the Raiders keep their end of the bargain but we really do need that week to get over some of our injuries.

azza

Juniors
I doubt the Broncs will beat the Panthers. The warriors are capable of anything in their current form.

Our forward pack is holding together but our halves are a bit of a worry. The injuries are relatively minor to most but at this stage of the season we can't afford to have em out for a couple of weeks. Sort of reminds me of the aussie world cup cricket team. Had a host of injuries very close to the event but when it came to the big games they managed to get their best possible team on the park despite some niggling injuries. Besides Croker (and perhaps Drew), most are niggling. I would hate to see us go our the back door the way we did in 2000 (due to suspension) and in 1993 (due to injury) and 2002 (due to Finch).

greeneyed

First Grade
I would tip the Broncos to beat Penrith, but am not so sure about the Warriors to beat the Dogs.