What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Weekly Hagan Must Be Fired Thread

Parraren

Bench
I whole heartedly agree.

We need to lock him up for 5 more years before someone swoops in and tries to snatch him away from under our noses.

eel4life

Juniors
NO NO NO ..

after tonights performance, Fitzgerald in his ultimate wisdom is going to renew his contract for another 3 years due to his brilliant display of coaching and setting us up for the futre.

who is going to want to come to the club now, no one ... well done to the conditioning and training of the players, and again .. another year wasted.

strider

Post Whore
i'm onboard this week ..... i know we don't have stars waiting in the wings - but fmd if forward changes aren't made this week then ... :crazy:

Bigfella

Coach
I don't think you can say there are no options.

Seriously, and I don't mean to be rude or single people out, but could any of the Wenty props be less effective than Oake was?

Or could you imagine any of the options playing worse than Weller did tonight?

GoParra

Juniors
I'll jump on board for my first post in about 3 years. We didn't know when we were well off.

Delboy

First Grade
I caught the Went v Windsor game on Fox this week, if the props and back row for Wenty in that game aren't bigger than those in first grade then I give up.

LAtimore would tower over Cayless, and Horo and Blaker are well over 6 foot, Horo actually runs the ball hard at gaps.

Not sure they could all step up, but I think they deserve a chance, Hagan of course won't give them one.

Cut and paste team selections is the go

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Count me in, another brilliant signing by RL's longest running CEO. Gee i'm so glad he has been around all this time, he is really showing up the other CEO's and showing them to run a successful RL club...........

Nikki

Coach
I dont usually like to attack the coach coz IMO, the boys know how to play footy.. But this guy is annoying the sh*t out of me with his unthusiastic approach to everything, including training. Piss of Hages and take Daisy with you! Rip Taylor for coach. We got rid of one Taylor, lets not lose another.

Gronk

Staff member
Danny Weidler's column in the Sun Herald today states that players who have recently extended deals have been told that Hagan's deal will be extended.

Danny Weidler's column in the Sun Herald today states that players who have recently extended deals have been told that Hagan's deal will be extended.

Ha ha ha ... good joke :lol:

It is a joke isn't it? :sarcasm:

Please tell me yes :x

Jono078

Referee
Laurie Daley made a good point on the footy show this morning.

Parra now when they get penalised or make an error they all drop their heads and go soft.

That's exactly what we use to do. Hagan really has to go for your mob, when they interviewed Hindmarsh and Finch they look fed up with rubbish. Need someone to come in and clean things up and start a fresh.