What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wolfman

Wizardman

First Grade
Manly are running pretty low on troops when it comes to places in the backline. Yet, David Williams continues to play fullback in NSW Cup. Has he been banished to NSW Cup for the rest of the year? disciplined by Manly? recovering from injury?

Stranga

Juniors
Yeah, may as well chuck him in.

Can't possibly be as bad as the rest of the shit merkins in the shitty team.

:lol: :lol:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Nearly every kick went his way, he must not have confidence in his hands with the amount of times he tried trap the ball with his feet. A couple of his runs were what you'd expect, defence was suspect at best and terrible at worst, but pairing him up with Williame was always asking for trouble.

He's not up to scratch.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Nearly every kick went his way, he must not have confidence in his hands with the amount of times he tried trap the ball with his feet. A couple of his runs were what you'd expect, defence was suspect at best and terrible at worst, but pairing him up with Williame was always asking for trouble.

He's not up to scratch.

Wolfman needs to head to England for his final contract. His defence is just deplorable.

Poor old Williame must wonder what a win feels like. He could potentially be a winger with more games under his belt but yes, you are right - put those two together on one side and the opposition will buys tickets to line up down that side. Williame is too small to be a centre, and maybe even a winger.....

pink v

Juniors
what wolfy was big and fast enough to steal him off parra now you want to dump him in england

pink v

Juniors
whatever Beva. things arnt going manlys way so a former premiership captain a rare local and diehard manly man toovey cops the blowtorch whats that crap

Nice Beaver

First Grade
whatever Beva. things arnt going manlys way so a former premiership captain a rare local and diehard manly man toovey cops the blowtorch whats that crap

was that an actual sentence because it gives me a headache reading your shit not only is it always completely inane but when you don't use any grammar or punctuation it makes it increasingly difficult to read ask your teacher to spend a few extra minutes with you to explain full stops commas paragraphs and capital letters for a start. I'm concerned about your future pal as you clearly lack intelligence so should at least learn some basic writing skills to equip you for the big bad world

Nice Beaver

First Grade
wat do u have to say to north sydney followers

I'd say "Hi, how are you going?" if I met one of their supporters.

The conversation would probably go on from there but it's hard to say what else would be said based on where the topic of conversation went. Could be weather, could be sports, could be about the economy. Who knows in this crazy mixed up world.

What would you say? Would they be able to understand it or would your sentence be one long monotone diatribe that would have no pauses or grammatical sense?

Would your teachers be happy that you are posting in class? Could explain your complete lack of any displayed English.

Nifty

Juniors
Completely and utterly out of favour with the coaching staff.

Still, if Cheyse Blair can hold down a spot then anything is possible in this crazy world.

Why doesn't the Wolfman Piss Manly off and go somewhere else ? Badly Managed. Why would he want to stay there after the way he has been treated. I think a new change of scenery and coach might do him the world of good and give him his confidence back as I still think he has something to offer. Played NSW and Australia

Latest posts