What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Woods Issue

Eion

First Grade
I don’t know why bomber thinks he can play long minutes. He’s too lazy, takes too many shortcuts under fatigue.

Woods needs to be on a 20 minute timer...then snipered from the stands to make sure he comes off.

Version IV

Juniors
In all my years watching the club, this player has to be the most disapointing player we have ever signed.

I was not happy when we signed him, he is a lazy player, always looking to the ref for a penalty slows down the ruck when we have the ball.

Always good for a penalty against him or now a 6 again.

Today showed it even more when game was gone he didnt care makes a mistake dosent try to fix situation

His upside when has a good game, is no where like his downside when has a bad game.

We have signed players in the past on big dollars example Noddy who got plenty of hate, but he tried he played his guts out.

We have signed i remember Jacob Selmes basically a player with limited talent.

But all these players tried to best of there ability this guy does not seem to care, even if Fifita is out next week, Morris needs to make example and not pick him, worst signing in history of the club

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Johnson should also be shown the door

Disagree on that. Johnson can only do so much when the forwards and everyone else are being dominated. He’s been good this season so I’m happy to give him another chance. As for Woods and Chad I’m happy to see them leave tomorrow.

roboshark

Coach
Yep SJ at least has shown some improvement

Some of these others should never wear the jersey again

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Sharon isn’t needed. I don’t care if we are a bit undermanned through injury. Sorensen was one of our best in the first few games. Bring him in to the rotation. Billy can come in too. We aren’t, going to make the 8, so start playing the guys who are going to be there for a few years rather than this loping bitch.

Chimp

Bench
Woods absolutely does my nut in - always looking for a shortcut, always takes the lazy option....

5th tackle soft stupid penalties week after week after week....

All he has is size - he makes decent meters due to his size. No impact, no speed, no aggression - lacks all the mental attributes of a prop.

Agree with most on here. He is a sloth. Dead set if I was that big I’d actually run fast at the line.
He is the slowest prop I have ever seen. He just ambles his ass into the line turns around and shuffles forward ( hence the ok post contact stats). Problem is the defensive line has an eternity to set. He is only a minimal threat when he can offload whilst doing the tango with 3 defenders.

Latest posts