What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

We do try to keep it focussed. I hate podcasts where they ramble about their personal lives too. Sometimes due to the conversational nature of the pod it just goes this way. With regards to music Sam and I are both very passionate about music and to us it is intrinsically linked to footy so we aint going to apologise for music because it's who we are.
The music stuff is great. Just dont forget there's TWO kinds of music . Country AND western....

I wanted to be a musician .Only lack of any talent stopped me
I remember when I told my dad I wanted to be a musician when I grew up he said " Make up your mind , you cant do both."

sharkman73

Juniors
We do try to keep it focussed. I hate podcasts where they ramble about their personal lives too. Sometimes due to the conversational nature of the pod it just goes this way. With regards to music Sam and I are both very passionate about music and to us it is intrinsically linked to footy so we aint going to apologise for music because it's who we are.

All good mate.

I think you got the format right this week. Music talk at the end so easy to switch off early without missing footy talk.

gavin_miller

Juniors
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...sodeGuid=9e857abe-dd49-46b4-9b03-409bf64651ac

Plus Spotify whooskaa etc

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

This week we interview young Blayke Brailey and big Braden Hamlin-Uele, we review the Titans game, preview the Manly game, read your mail and go through all the news!

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, Spotify and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Jimmy O

Juniors
Your OT talk is fine always makes me laugh. Great to listen to this podcast as always. If you want to hear some real boring rabble have a listen to some of the major SC podcast available, now that is hard to digest.

Braden is fantastic. I remember I saw him a local cafe a few months ago having breakfast, when he was leaving I said gday to him and said I really hope you debut for Cronulla this year mate ( forgot he had his 1st Cronulla game last year) and he was really appreciative. 2 weeks later and he has played every NRL game since! He is a line bending prop with a charging step similar to Taumalolo, the goods!

Card Shark

Immortal
About to listen now...from a top floor Brisbane hotel overlooking the river.

Had to get out of the spa as my beer has run dry. Well, the reserve beer I mean.

When Cools & I came to Brisbane for the Broncos game, we could’ve stayed here but I picked somewhere else as I couldn’t trust him with a spa. He’s been in Qld for a lot of years & all, ya know.....Bit like that old Curtis Quigs!

Card Shark

Immortal
Was it listener Troy that is worried about our for & against & it will cost us a top 4 spot??

What tha, we are equal 4th with our injury list?

Winning will always override for & against. Hard to please!

Frank, I don’t think you really agreed with him?

Edit, it was Blake, sorry Trucker Troy.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Was it listener Troy that is worried about our for & against & it will cost us a top 4 spot??

Yeah that one was a bit weird. Particularly as we’ve had moyza, sj and Wadeo all on the sideline. Some points there to come back

sharkman73

Juniors

Yeah I shook my head at that one too. To be equal 4th with the attacking weapons we've had on the sidelines is f**king unbelievable.

If we have a good run with injuries for the remainder of the year it would be a failure to miss the top 4 imo.

Latest posts