What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theodore Long to make major announcement *Spoilers*

hadoboy

Juniors
Theodore Long To Make Major Announcement On SmackDown!
WWE News :: Posted by on Dec 24, 2006

While most of the night will be spent celebrating the year that has just passed, SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long will use the occasion to address the year to come. The fan-friendly GM will make a major announcement regarding the 2007 Royal Rumble, and the World Heavyweight Championship. Tune in on Friday night to see just what Long has to say.

Batista’s dramatic return to the top of SmackDown

Several of the huge moments and stories of 2006 were related to the dramatic roller coaster year of Batista. The Animal was forced to relinquish his title in January due to a devastating and nearly career-ending injury, and spent the next seven months on the shelf, dreaming of the day he would return to a SmackDown ring. Nearly 11 months, after relinquishing the gold, the Animal returned to his throne at Survivor Series, where he unseated bitter rival and reigning champ King Booker.

Mysterio’s improbable rise

You can’t talk about 2006 without talking about the incredibly courageous rise of Rey Mysterio. The inspirational Superstar overcame adversity in his personal and professional lives to become the most unlikely World Champion of all time. The high-flying Mysterio overcame the odds to win January’s Royal Rumble, and then put the icing on the cake with his Triple Threat victory at WrestleMania where he finally gained sports-entertainment’s richest prize. You can re-live Rey’s year on Friday night.

Sanchez

Coach
it better not be another match involving king booker and finlay
although i have been hearing kennedy is in line for a title program

Thats what i thought sanchez but with kennedy still not in sight well it cant be that its got to be bigger then that for some reason i think its one of two things.

A) they have drafted somebody new.
b) something to so with batista's next challenger.

Big Pete

Referee
I included Spoilers in the name so we can discuss it.

The Smackdown Sprint sounds like an interesting way to decide a No.1 Contender. So good that I like it!

Sanchez said:
thank god is right im sick of booker v batista

especially when you could have things like Batista vs Benoit, Batista vs Kane, Batista vs Undertaker, any of those would be a lot better than another Batista vs Booker. Ever since Kurt, Rey and Randy left smackdown the main events have been repetitive, and now Lashley is gone, they are worse.

Latest posts