What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They will kill the Sharks one day

Stake Removed

First Grade
The NRL/media whoever is running the game, one day they will kill us, that day i will never watch the sport again.

Each time they have killed a club, they lose fans, they want to spread the game but they have no idea how to do it.

The mergers dont work at all and never will, Sydney is the home to the game.

They want 2nd team in Brisbane, but Broncs will stop it and if it gets up, they will strangle them out, the Gold Coast has never worked.

Melbourne is basically kept afloat by the NRL, when the grubs leave unless they are given superstars fans will drop off.

When they booted Souths, they lost not just Rabbit supporters but Rugby League supporters, they bring Souths back but not all the fans, they kill the Bears they lose the fans, the jets gone and fans.

Steelers one of worst examples they killed W'Gong, those people dont want to support Drags, so some do and most left.

But the time will come and they will kill us and say we are moved to Perth or whatever and its the good of the game, and they will lose 95% of the fans, they will get of course good numbers in Perth and it will drop off as normal, but they will do as they want like they always do.

I am glad i got to see us win it in 2016 and many more before they kill us, once a Shark always a Shark and nothing but a Shark

snout

First Grade
Nah.
We are a consistent top 6 side.

Will win it this year.

Have the f**k you approach which is gaining us support. merkin, sloth and Hooper are fighting a losing battle.

We are the charlie sheens of the comp - wild things. Will be the most loved team in the world early October after we send slater out a loser.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
We need someone to take one for the team. We need some agents to make the ultimate sacrifice. Someone who wants to go and meet 70whatever virgins.

I nominate Differ or Deffer to strap the belt on and go and visit NRL HQ.

taipan

Referee
We need someone to take one for the team. We need some agents to make the ultimate sacrifice. Someone who wants to go and meet 70whatever virgins.

I nominate Differ or Deffer to strap the belt on and go and visit NRL HQ.

I'm not volunteering.Couldn't handle 1 let alone 70.
What about player agents?

Should actually be a bonus for that. It should roll over to the next year.

In today’s paper Frenzy they are saying that the Sharks are looking to use it in full by October 31 to front load some players contracts which will again free up cap space the following season.

In Michael Carayannis article in the Telegraph today.

wibble

Bench
In today’s paper Frenzy they are saying that the Sharks are looking to use it in full by October 31 to front load some players contracts which will again free up cap space the following season.

In Michael Carayannis article in the Telegraph today.

If we do cop a penalty to the cap next year, front loading while we have space now would basically negate that.

Wonder what the NRL would think? Probably happy to apply a punishment if necessary, to appear tough, that has no real impact.