What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things bogans like

Dutchy

Immortal
Southern Cross tatts
Barnesy
Cold Chisel
AC-DC

Baseball caps with flat brims
Going out in public barefoot
Blaming Kevin Rudd for public transport delays
A Current Affair
Today Tonight
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Collingwood Magpies
Newcastle Jets
Giving a s**t about Holden vs Ford in the V8's, not realising they are basically the same car with a different body shell
Thinking Craig Lowndes is a "traitor" for going from Holden to Ford then back but ignoring the fact that one Peter Brock drove a Sierra in 1989/90...
Frangipani stickers
Southern Cross stickers
Bundy Rum stickers
Truly believing that VB is the best cold beer
Car stickers with the outline of Australia and 'F**k off we're full' printed on them
Jetpilot gear
Von Dutch gear
Lonsdale gear
Bonds singlets

I must be bogan

Kiki

First Grade
- getting photos taken with anyone remotely famous. bogans are bandits for that

Shorty

Staff member
Southern Cross tatts
Barnesy
Cold Chisel
AC-DC
Baseball caps with flat brims

Going out in public barefoot
Blaming Kevin Rudd for public transport delays
A Current Affair
Today Tonight
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Collingwood Magpies
Newcastle Jets
Giving a s**t about Holden vs Ford in the V8's, not realising they are basically the same car with a different body shell
Thinking Craig Lowndes is a "traitor" for going from Holden to Ford then back but ignoring the fact that one Peter Brock drove a Sierra in 1989/90...
Frangipani stickers
Southern Cross stickers
Bundy Rum stickers
Truly believing that VB is the best cold beer
Car stickers with the outline of Australia and 'F**k off we're full' printed on them
Jetpilot gear
Von Dutch gear
Lonsdale gear

Bonds singlets
So half the world, including a large percent of African Americans, are bogan?:?

The last two I doubt you've even seen outside someone wearing them.
Especially Lonsdale, a bogan couldn't dream of even getting that gear second hand:lol:

And, how is it that the Jets are bogan but the Knights aren't?

Knightmare

Coach
So half the world, including a large percent of African Americans, are bogan?:?

The last two I doubt you've even seen outside someone wearing them.
Especially Lonsdale, a bogan couldn't dream of even getting that gear second hand:lol:

And, how is it that the Jets are bogan but the Knights aren't?

1. Liking just one of these things doesn't necessarily mean you are a bogan. Liking several of them= possibly. Liking most of them= you are probably a bogan.

2. As for your Knights/ Jets question- go to a Knights game at EAS then go to a Jets game. You will notice a considerable difference in the supporter demographic...

*Cigarettes
*When a button up shirt with the Bundy Rum logo on it is your best dress up shirt
*people who say merkin a lot
*Southern Cross Tats (i know its been mentioned, but id like to reinforce it, coz it is major bogan)
*calling football a "pussy game"
*going barefoot to the supermarket, or anywhere for that matter, besides the beach.
*Banana or Rum & Raisin Ice Cream

Knightmare

Coach
Love 'em. Got two shirts, two DVD's (live in Donington and Plug Me In) several of their albums, figurines of Brian and Angus and am going to see them next February. Can't wait!

- Saying "ay" after anything they say. (E.g "Yeah ay, gotta go pick me clothes up ay)
- "Yeah nah". (E.g "Yeah nah it was good ay)
- Wearing thongs with just about every piece of clothing imaginable
- Thinking earning 30 grand a year is living the high life
- Getting stupid tattoos (Southern Cross, Aus Flag, Their own name, Latin phrases they don't even know the meaning of)
- Thinking Football (Soccer) is a game for pussies
- Using big words & complex grammar in order to portray themselves as some kind of scholars, yet most are no doubt just lazy dumba*ses

God I could go on and on.

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade
- Saying "ay" after anything they say. (E.g "Yeah ay, gotta go pick me clothes up ay)
- "Yeah nah". (E.g "Yeah nah it was good ay)
- Wearing thongs with just about every piece of clothing imaginable
- Thinking earning 30 grand a year is living the high life
- Getting stupid tattoos (Southern Cross, Aus Flag, Their own name, Latin phrases they don't even know the meaning of)
- Thinking Football (Soccer) is a game for pussies
- Using big words & complex grammar in order to portray themselves as some kind of scholars, yet most are no doubt just lazy dumba*ses

God I could go on and on.

With the exception of the tattoos, I tick every box there...