What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things to come...

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Some of the tech on its way to game day for the home viewer and interactive is very exciting.

For example, games will be covered by several cameras and we will be able to select our viewpoints from home. It will be easier to access different commentaries and indeed none, just game and crowd noises.

Already the scope exists to drive real cars and things online and it may just be a matter of time before you could have some kind of robotic game day experience perhaps with Ai.

Now It seems to me that it would be a good idea for a helmet cam option although I don't think they would permit some kind of speaker in the player's ear. I mean it would be fun to sit atop of jwh as he nails someone. Clever programs would remove or reduce vision bounce and judder. People will relish in the squeals of pain though ( we are a bit ghoulish)

Essentially us punters will demand more interaction from home instead of being passive recipients of mindless cliches.

Any ideas of your own?!

Latest posts