What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third Test - Australia vs. West Indies

aussies1st

Staff member
I think Lee struggles after the new ball. His 2nd spell with the old ball always is bad. Bring back Tait he is good with the old ball.

aussies1st

Staff member
A werid one too. He hit it into the ground then it bounced onto his glove and into Gilly's hand

fish eel

Immortal
aussies1st said:
I think Lee struggles after the new ball. His 2nd spell with the old ball always is bad. Bring back Tait he is good with the old ball.

I thought Lee's second spell with the old ball in Brisbane after getting belted during his first spell was outstanding.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not conclusive imo

once again, we see numerous replays

how can an umpire tell from 22 metres away

El Diablo

Post Whore
aussies1st said:
Question of did he hit the ball with the bat into the ground.

didn't look so from the camera angle from behind Gilchrist

Bravo going apesh*t with three 4's in a row

aussies1st

Staff member
Great 50 by Bravo. We need to get rid of the two tailenders as Bravo doesn't look like getting out.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If the Windies got rid of our tail quickly then they wouldve leading by 200. Setting a target not easy to get. Then again this target isnt looking any easier with Bravo's innings.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they would need at least a decent spinner to put pressure on us during the last innings on this wicket

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Anything could happen though, we sometimes dont do too well when batting 4th, even if it is a small total.