What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third Test - Australia vs. West Indies

JJ

Immortal
willvillain said:
Are you kidding me? JJ posts it in every god damn thread!

just for you locky - it's 25!

Well done Aust - still easily the best test team in the world - Hussey's a great addition... not sold on Hodge, and if Gillespie's back in form we all have a lot to worry about!

willvillain

Juniors
I was getting worried for a second there, the way the speech was heading, it was starting to sound as if Lara was giving a retirement speech! When he was talking about the honour of playing under Desmond and Shiv, and passing Border's record etc I was saying to myself "you've gotta be kidding me, you can't retire yet!".

El Diablo

Post Whore
It's easy to like Lara when you hear him talk

pity Tommy and sanjane make it hard to like him nowadays.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
can't blame Holding in a way, he's got plenty to whinge about with the umpiring

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
El Diablo said:
3-1 huh

who's this nong?

haha i came on here to see if anyone picked up on that. They were all thinking 'wtf' , this guy had no idea. And he singled out Hussey as scoring two centuries, and hayden\ponting for scoring a century, even though they both got two as well. Also "Bravo\Ramdins 182 partnership set up a great test match at hobart"....that 82 run chase was a real cracker

lockyno1

Post Whore
JJ said:
just for you locky - it's 25!

Well done Aust - still easily the best test team in the world - Hussey's a great addition... not sold on Hodge, and if Gillespie's back in form we all have a lot to worry about!

So Hodge still avearges 8 more than Clarke has in his last 12mths!

Latest posts