What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This could well be.....

Chipmunk

Coach
the worst game of rugby league I have ever seen. Both of these teams are a rabble. Souths have put us under pressure without even trying...the sad thing is I doubt they know how they did it.....

Is the half back in the Under 20's injured? Surely he cant be any more disgraceful than the nuffies we have put in the 6 & 7 this season.

This game is just embarrassing to watch....I think I might go to bed....

Parraren

Bench
FFS what a pathetic effort from both teams. Neither deserve to make the finals.

We are a joke.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra are a bigger disgrace then the Bunnies,God the Eels are hopeless,they deadset have nothing,nothing at all

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sorry to say this Nathan Cayless but your farewell game next week deserves a empty stadium,your teammates and team are a disgrace

Parraren

Bench
We actually look like a bunch of strangers who just met outside in the car park and have never played together before.

stuke

Bench
i think the Knights game this year would still beat it, but they definitely have potential.

Marrapatta

Juniors
Second worse game in history. The Parramatta v Newcastle match mid season was slightly more embarrassing than this for both sides.

Only just.

Souths had a fairly good second half.

We suck.

hybrideel

Bench
well anyone who managed to get through watching that whole game deserve to call themselves a true supporter. I feel sorry for the people who went out to the game and in a sad way i feel kind of lucky my kids being sick prevented me from joining them

big boppa eel

Juniors
I was there and it was, at 12 0 I packed up my family and went home as they were freezing their ass off and new these heartless pricks would not be coming back, best decision I ever made.

eels bloke

Juniors
I enjoyed the contest, sure it was a poor match most the time, but I love watching Parra whatever, whenever, however. Strap on the boots again lads and show up for Cayless next Sat.

belmoreeel

Juniors
I enjoyed the contest, sure it was a poor match most the time, but I love watching Parra whatever, whenever, however. Strap on the boots again lads and show up for Cayless next Sat.
they will show up, but im not sure if they will be there to play footy or parade around parra stadium

Latest posts