What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This week on SSFC-TV / Question about Tigers - Sharks and Dogs

This Week on SSFC-TV

SSFC-TV is chock-full of brand new content leading up to this weekend's clash with the North Queensland Cowboys, so click on www.ssfc.tv to check it all out.

Dean Widders' Weekly Round Up is a special edition from Maroubra Beach.

In part one, Dean speaks with Jaiman Lowe and John Sutton about last week, this week and their future acting careers. In part two, Dean speaks with Shannon Hegarty about the season so far. Also, word is out that a new face has arrived and people are finding it hard to contain their excitement!

You can also check out how the Rabbitohs are going to line up against the North Queensland Cowboys next Monday night, with our brand new video team announcement.

Click on www.ssfc.tv to see it all now!

------------------------------

I have a question, someone on here mentioned the Dogs had been putting videos on their site during the offseason. What was the content/quality/frequency like? Is it still going now? I would look, but was told it's members only.

Also, Tigers and Sharks have been advertising 'TV' on their site for a few months. Do we know how that's going and if it's up, what do people think of it?

Genuinely interested here.

Cheers.

From what I just saw when i went over to the site, it looks like they've put the first video up. It's a car ad featuring some Tigers people.

Picture quality is good, small though. Wondering what sort of content they'll go for, and if now they've started putting up content if it will continue.

Sharks one interests me, as they advertise it as Sharks 'highlights' assuming they will feature game footage which Telstra Bigpond would put a big no no on as they own exclusive rights to internet broadcast.

Mainly though, the doggies one is of interest as they have a section already dedicated to it.

There must be at least one Dogs member here who watches it regularly and can let me know what their content quality/frequency is like compared to the tigers one and the Rabbitohs one.

It's a great initative and i wonder why more clubs dont use it.

Latest posts