What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Week...

Nickeel

Juniors
I have seen about two people participating in celebrity/expert tipping comps tip us this week for Sunday's game.

The only two I can remember were in RLW - Martin Lenehan (editor) and Wally Lewis.

In addition, I read in the paper that no-one wants to touch Parramatta in betting, and big money is riding with St George Illawarra. The Dragons are far and away premiership favourites with the bookies.

Big Dragons fans Prime Minister John Howard and NSW Premier Morris Iemma will be in attendance on Sunday, along with a crowd comprised majorly of Dragons fans.

They wouldn't want to lose, would they? :lol:

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
Aussiehurrikane said:
we're at good odds too, $2.75 in head to head at sportstab.

I posted the odds only the other day and we were $2.45. My oh my, I think even I might have a little piece of that.

Nick

Bigfella

Coach
I don't know macca

I reckon parra 13 plus has some value. I only say that because of st george's ability to:

a) blow teams away early
b) let teams score points in the last half hour

I reckon that if we hold our own early - could get away from them like last time

Also reckon they could start like last time and us not fight back

So I could see either team winning comfortably?

Anyway I guess that's why they call it gambling

PIG

Juniors
Bigfella said:
a) blow teams away early
b) let teams score points in the last half hour

As was evidenced in last weeks game vs the Broncos :roll:

Thanks for the scoop mate.

Latest posts