What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Week

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
v Titans @ Coffs Harbour.

Got a few suspensions to worry about, Nikora, Brailey, Hiroti to name the ones I know off the top of my head. Is Ronnie back? Will Pele play? Squad is really getting stretched now.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Getting some back though

"Shaun Johnson, Andrew Fifita, Ronaldo Mulitalo and Jesse Ramien are on track to return from injury, Siosifa Talakai will be available after serving a four-game suspension"

Katoa mustn't be too far behind so sounds like we'll probably see backline of

Kennedy
Tracey
Chambers
Ramien
Ronnie

Doubt we'll see Dugan back in till there's another injury or suspension in the centres.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Pele steamrolled a few players on his way to a 50m try for Newtown on the weekend. Faded a bit as the game went on but I could see him playing in that Magoulias role as the last player off the bench and being effective for 10 minutes.

chewsta

First Grade
Maybe we will see Jenson JT get his debut?
What's going on with Hunt? Have seen him training strongly on social media vids. He must be close as well.

bluefox68

Staff member
This one could go either way.

I reckon we’re a little less talented than GC... D. Fifita and Fa’asualameaui are guns.

However, both teams are inconsistent.

Our best bet is for Chambers to get under D. Fifita’s skin. He is great offensively, but can be lazy in defence.

Also, we need to play our Fifita, and why not give Pele a run, while we’re at it...!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Pele would only be good for 10 minutes... then again,
How long is Bill Magooliwaka and Wilton gettin?

Weaponhead

Coach
This one could go either way.

I reckon we’re a little less talented than GC... D. Fifita and Fa’asualameaui are guns.

However, both teams are inconsistent.

Our best bet is for Chambers to get under D. Fifita’s skin. He is great offensively, but can be lazy in defence.

Also, we need to play our Fifita, and why not give Pele a run, while we’re at it...!
Broncos have got to D Fifita by bashing him. Pangai has given it to him and he has backed right off. Not sure we have an enforcer anymore.... maybe Chad can resurrect the Ponga move off the top turnbuckle.