What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weeks Line Ups for JBC and PL?

It's O.K. guys, I 'll just toddle down the newsagents and get a copy myself...

Doh! What was I thinking! I'm in China amid 1.3 billion people who've never HEARD of league, let alone read magazines about it.

Wouldn't mind seeing a team list here myself, come to think of it.

Regards,
TDT-1

Bluebag

Juniors
The Jim Beam team is as Follows.

No First Name Surname
1. Julian Enoka
2. Veramu Dikidikiti
3. Seoli Helu
4. Rick Lyons
5. Tevita Jurgenson
6. Chan Ly
7. Chris Williams
8. Frank Perese
9. Andrew Mortimer
10. George Ghazal
11. David Vial
12. Warren Weiss
13. Damien O’Malveeney
INTERCHANGE
14. Steve Gibra
16. Bruce Po
17. Laurie Bamblett
18. Aaron Warren

Premier League is

No First Name Surname
1. Andrew LeBreton
2. Ben Cook ©
3. John Sinisa
4. Ben Vaeau
5. Wissam ElMasri
6. Troy Barnes
7. David Hall
8. Daniel Manousso
9. Adam Bennett
10. James Stosic
11. Billy Najjarin
12. Phillip Leuluai
13. Thomas Gemmell
INTERCHANGE
15. Peter Howie

Jeffles

Bench
STOP PRESS

This Saturday's clash between the St George Illawarra Dragons and the Newtown Jets is a special one in the history of both clubs. A trophy has been initiated to honour the work of the Grosvenor family, whose members have served both clubs with distinction. For the home side, Ron Grosvenor is a Dragons life member and has been their first grade gear steward for well over a decade. The visitors are apparently "blessed" with the presence of Jenny Grosvenor, who some say is the best BBQ chef the club has seen since the great David Lam first fired up a sanga at Redfern Oval.

While the clubs could have chosen to name the cup after Johnny Raper, it is believed that the subversive influence of the Grosvenors led to this highly controversial and unexpected choice.

The winner of the Grosvenor Cup will be presented with a trophy kindly donated by the Camperdown Florist on Kingston St (ironically the street where Johnny Raper grew up and where he signed his contract to leave Newtown for St George). The Florist has donated a royal blue vase with a single geranium blooming from the centre.

I will miss the plant this weekend :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Thats the same side as last week for Premier isn't it ?

I thought Andrew LE BRETON would be out injured for a couple of weeks. Is Craig FIELD returning ?

Will Alf DUNCAN be back this season ???????

Newtown Ear said:
Best barbeque chef,what about chris she always cooked up a stir.What ever happened to her.

I miss Chris's BBQ skills and listening her scream "Jaaaaammmmmiiieeee Get back here NOW" etc etc etc.

Still think that the Plant has the best BBQ'ing skills... for burning her new Jets fleece :lol:

Jeffles

Bench
How could I forget Chris. Henson hasn't been the same without her.

The Grosvenor Cup went to the Saints. The geranium was spotted next to the Newtown sheds and bench bad-mouthing Ben "Captain" Cook. That is a cardinal sin in the presence of any Newtown timekeeper or sin bin attendant.