What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Weeks LU Poll

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Interresting to see what others think of our predicament.

What should we do with Parra?
Place your vote:
Leave them be - they'll come good
Wholesale changes to the line-up
Sack Stephen Kearney immediately
Relocate them to the Central Coast

By others I mean those who have a honest appraisal, not the trolls who get off on see us and other teams fail.

We always throw in an option from left field and this one is the relocation option. Funny how relocating this mob and SK to the central coast may make us successful but that's the leading option atm with 35%.

So much for the troll vote.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not many seem to think we will come good

that was my vote, I really dont think we can suck this bad all season

natheel

Coach
I still think we will come good. I mean look at 09 now I'm not saying we will get to the gf but anything is possible

Parra Pride

Referee
I reckon we will win the comp, I haven't voted though, I can't seem to find out how to vote from my iPad.

#NeverLoseFaith

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
lol FFS what a stupid poll.
so every time a club has a bad run should they get a poll to? its like as if parra have the been the only ones throughout rugby league's history to have a bad run. IMHO it should be titans grabbing all the headlines and polls and whatever, after all there the ones in deep sh*t really, not us.

parra pete

Referee
Let them be..Pricey (and his fellow 3Ps) have the right idea...just need time for them to filter through...

Commodore

Juniors
Wholesale changes! I was hoping SK would have done it this week but no stay with a losing side! Put some new blood in. no change in team no change in result!

Eels Dude

Coach
Half the serious votes are for sacking SK immediately. That's pretty overwhelming. I'd like to think we'll come good but define 'good'? We will win some games but at this early stage I can't see us going any better than last year.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Why the he'll would you relocate to the centra coast? Full of imbred spastics, horrible area, I'd rather minto

Grail

Juniors
not many seem to think we will come good

that was my vote, I really dont think we can suck this bad all season

No, we won't suck this bad all season, we will win a handful of games at least. I pray that we do come good, but I can't see it at the moment. There needs to be some massive upheaval, whether players/coaches/board I don't know, but something needs to give IMO.

bartman

Immortal
Each option is currently running between 23-28%... that's got to be the closest LU poll ever!