What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weeks team

This weeks team is:

Rhys Wesser
Nathan Merrit
Colin Best
Beau Champion
Fetuli Talanoa
Luke Capewell
Chris Sandow
Michael Crocker
Sam Burgess
Eddy Pettybourne
Roy Asotasi
Isaac Luke
Jaimen Lowe

interchange is

Craig Stapleton
Shannon McPherson
Dave Tyrell
Jason Clark
Dylan Farrell

maple_69

Bench
Good team for your Rabbits.
Best of luck, both our teams need this one badly so hopefully they step up and we get a great match.

jackb

Juniors
Good team for your Rabbits.
Best of luck, both our teams need this one badly so hopefully they step up and we get a great match.

I agree with your thoughts on this match. We need to win to keep our finals hopes alive and your guys need a win to regain their confidence. I will make the drive to support the Rabbitohs and add a few dollars to the Panthers bank account. Lets hope we see a great game but with a Souths victory of course!

boo_boo

Juniors
It's all up to the players & coaching staff now.
A victory will keep us in the hunt for a semi finals spot but we really need to win all of our last 3 games if only to prepare the team for going all the way which i think they can.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
I agree with your thoughts on this match. We need to win to keep our finals hopes alive and your guys need a win to regain their confidence. I will make the drive to support the Rabbitohs and add a few dollars to the Panthers bank account. Lets hope we see a great game but with a Souths victory of course!
Penrith are one of our Bogey teams especially at home we can't afford to slacken off for 1 minute see Crock looks like playing 2 games in a row amazing.

Satsok

Juniors
now that best has signed with the sharks, should drop him imo and blood farrell or vaivai.. no point in keeping him in first grade.. especially if we lose to the panthers this week, best to north sydney

BranVan3000

Coach
now that best has signed with the sharks, should drop him imo and blood farrell or vaivai.. no point in keeping him in first grade.. especially if we lose to the panthers this week, best to north sydney

He's a good player, why would we drop an experienced player for a TC player?

Dave Q

Coach
We didnt go over the top to keep Best, lets remember that.

So I support his continued tenure this year, particularly when we are a chance.

He has played very well indeed for Souths, only has a few years left in his entire career. And its been a good solid and sometimes, standout career.

Hed love a taste of semi-finals footy before he retires to the Sharks.

He will give them some much needed class for a few years and they are re-building, so a player of his calibre is gold.

Like Nigel Vagana when he joined us. When he was on, which was more often than not, especially in his early days, well he was a class act.

But at the end of the day, I think we must hear the call of our young blokes. It must get very frustrating not being a fixture in such a glamourous and progressive side, in a club that is harnessing so much energy and enthusiasm with potent prospects of success at all levels. They need to possess a genuine hope and realistic chance that they can live the glory. Their young hearts are full of the spirit of Souths. For many, we are the only NRL club they really know. They want to impress us, really mix it up, thats an important goal for the young blokes before their family...and we are their family.

Good luck to Colin, I support the twylight of his Souths stay, he is the commensurate professional rugby league player.

His contribution to the dawn of our new golden age...it will always be cherished and respected.

There will always be a little corner in the sacred rabbitoh burrow for one Colin Best.

For he wears the red and green.

Last edited: