What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This will please NSW Fans - Carroll not charged

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Unfortunately Simulation has not yet been outlawed in League.

I didn't have a problem with the hit on Brett White - his head fell into it after the bone rattler by Johnson - but I did at least expect Carroll to have a charge to answer.

skeepe

Immortal
hybrid_tiger said:
What a f**king joke. Can't wait till someone smashes him in the face with a forearm.

Wishing injury on someone... what a nice person you are. Then again I guess that's all we can expect from someone who supports the Tigers AND the cesspool that is Italian football.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
What a f**king joke. Can't wait till someone smashes him in the face with a forearm.

Unfortunately for you, I don't think anyone in the current NSW side has the love spuds to do it.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
skeepe said:
Wishing injury on someone... what a nice person you are. Then again I guess that's all we can expect from someone who supports the Tigers AND the cesspool that is Italian football.

And WORST of all NSW!:crazy:

Shame on him, go swim in sewage. That might purify your soul a little.

Charlie124

First Grade
he was never going to get suspeended for the hit on white, there was nothing wrong with it. i cant remember the other one so i wont comment on it

Mr Saab

Referee
I thought he might have copped a week or 2 for a careless. It was complete accident as the force of Johnson's tackle made him lower his head, but still....SBW was SENT OFF for hitting a player who was falling.
Bit hypocritical

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
I thought he might have copped a week or 2 for a careless. It was complete accident as the force of Johnson's tackle made him lower his head, but still....SBW was SENT OFF for hitting a player who was falling.
Bit hypocritical

but SBW hit GOD, Carroll hit a nobody :lol:

JJ

Immortal
Mr Saab said:
Bit hypocritical

understatement

Stranger

Coach
skeepe said:
Don't see where he said he hoped for an injury, just that caroll get smashed in the face.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd have expected a week, maybe two...not terrible hits but certainly high. Oh well.

Hutty1986

Immortal
LOL, what a f*cking joke. Seems the home town decisions are happening even after the game. He'll get smashed in Sydney