What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three cheers for simmo,

White Poiner

Coach
On footy show..

Apparently simmo has aggravated his calf muscle injury.. In serious doubt for next week.

who will be fullback..?

White Poiner

Coach
OH come on...

I dont wish it on simmo to get hurt. I see it as karma.

He played well though.. so i guess i should be sad.. :)

Thomo.

First Grade
White Poiner said:
OH come on...

I dont wish it on simmo to get hurt. I see it as karma.

He played well though.. so i guess i should be sad.. :)

gez make up your mind poiner

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Millers, how else are we going to see decent change if key players who dont perform are out for sustained periods of injury?
For the people who have hope, like myself that, Kimmorley , simmons, Bird etc are flicked, to give decent attacking players a crack, our only chance is through injury.
Sad, but form & results are irrelevant for a certain few in the team.

Since 73

First Grade
It won't happen, but Latu to fullback. I'd love to see this guy returning the ball.
Can tackle, quick across the back. Built for cleaning up short kicks.
Might even see the occasional 'Docking hit and spin'.
He's a bit of a jack rabbit in the fray, could be absolutely deadly with space.
Could be...

Frenzy.

Immortal
millersnose said:
grate

now some are cheering injuries to players in their own team

well done guys

Another inaccurate report

Apart from the wording of the thread who exactly is cheering an injury.

You've drawn the long bow here millers.

:lol:

Since 73 said:
It won't happen, but Latu to fullback. I'd love to see this guy returning the ball.
Can tackle, quick across the back. Built for cleaning up short kicks.
Might even see the occasional 'Docking hit and spin'.
He's a bit of a jack rabbit in the fray, could be absolutely deadly with space.
Could be...

I like that idea, I wonder how he is at the high ball and one on one tackling though ?

Who will replace Simmons, it wont matter, because whoever it is, should be able to run the ball back without doing voluntary tackler, have some heart with the ball, not drop the ball over the line, ans not a show pony.

So anybody in P/L or Flegg can replace him and perform better, Simmons is a shocker, did you see when he was shifted to wing, any heart he had shown was gone, injured or not you put in, Ross is out there with a fractured cheekbone, busted his gut, and Simmons has what a strained claf or thigh, tough it out

Surely

Post Whore
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Who will replace Simmons, it wont matter, because whoever it is, should be able to run the ball back without doing voluntary tackler, have some heart with the ball, not drop the ball over the line, ans not a show pony.

So anybody in P/L or Flegg can replace him and perform better, Simmons is a shocker, did you see when he was shifted to wing, any heart he had shown was gone, injured or not you put in, Ross is out there with a fractured cheekbone, busted his gut, and Simmons has what a strained claf or thigh, tough it out

Couple of things here SSB

1. Who in PL is better than him, Brown, nah he was dropped to flegg, anyone else. If simmons was in PL you'd be caling him a superstar.

2. Have you ever tried to run with a leg muscle injury ?

millersnose

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
Millers, how else are we going to see decent change if key players who dont perform are out for sustained periods of injury?

what on earth are you talking about?

frenzy said:
Another inaccurate report

Apart from the wording of the thread who exactly is cheering an injury.

You've drawn the long bow here millers.

the whole premise of this 3 cheers for simmo thread is that he got an injury

are you denying that?