What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

I wonder if the cops were trying to get another urine sample off a league player and came up with something else....

skeepe

Immortal
I see Newcastle are continuing their proud tradition of being the druggie's club of choice.

sharko

Juniors
What is it with Newcastle players and drug use..do they think they are above the law or something..is their management so bad that players have to subsidise their time and income thru being involved with dugs.

Thomas

First Grade
What is it with Newcastle players and drug use..do they think they are above the law or something..is their management so bad that players have to subsidise their time and income thru being involved with dugs.

If you don't think the use of drugs (both illicit and legal ones) in all forms of sport isn't widespread then you need your head read.

carcharias

Immortal
on behalf of Paul Gallen and Jake Friend I would just like send out a big warm Sydney thankyou to Danny Wicks.

Danish

Referee
Supply??

Are we seriously supposed to believe that someone was able to convince Danny to give them one of his biscuits?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
what are the odds?
pills
charlie
meth
weed
smack

i reckon pills

Rack. Thats where the big dollars are.

There's some funny sh*t on this thread already. Keep it up.

Wonder how our media will react in comparison to the Melbourne gang in the Nathan Lovett-Murray story.....hmmmm, let me guess.

Latest posts