What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurs 4 March 7:30pm Foxtel / Kayo > 1986 The Eels GF Story

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’ve seen that game at least 50 times. Don’t really care what those giberrers have to say about the game 35 years later. I’d rather listen to @hineyrulz complain about how we should have won by more than 2 points.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’ve seen that game at least 50 times. Don’t really care what those giberrers have to say about the game 35 years later. I’d rather listen to @hineyrulz complain about how we should have won by more than 2 points.
Couldn't believe we couldn't score a f**king try that game!!!! Who was the f**king attack coach Brad Arthur???

84 Baby

Referee
I do live action re-enactments every 3rd Sunday at 3pm on the fields at Westfields Sports

Gazzamatta

Coach
Watched it. Brilliant. Absolutely agree with Sterlo 're Pricey. Great memories yet even better to have lived it. A year like no other. Nothing better than sitting in The Thornett Stand, L158 & L159 with my Dad.
Go you Mighty Eels.